Chapter 24: Learning Martial Arts with Master Tao

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Song Background: Action - Block B

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRjG6TlLfKo

 

 

It’s been 3 days since you got out of the hospital. You were fully healed now but Minhyo-unnie won’t let you go back to work.

 

 

You were feeling lazy since you had nothing to do so you decided to go to the park. When you were there you noticed people surrounding in some area. You felt curious to what was there and went near the place to see what was up.

 

 

You were surprise to see Tao doing martial arts. He was flipping and flopping the stick all over the place and it was really cool to watch. After the performance (sort of) everyone clapped including you. Tao bowed shyly towards the people who watch him and he saw you.

 

 

He came towards you and grin widely. The audience disperse and you and Tao were the only ones left.

 

 

“Hyunmi~ How are you? Feeling any better?” Tao asked.

 

“I’m okay Oppa. No need to worry.” You smiled at him reassure.

 

“I’m glad you’re fine. I’ll surely teach those girls a lesson.” He said angrily but in a sort of cute way while punching the air.

 

You giggled at his silly gesture and told him: “No need for that.”

 

 

He places his arms on top of your shoulders and stared at you in the eyes.

 

 

“Hmm…” he sighs then smiled.

 

“I just had a brilliant idea. I should teach you wushu.” He grin much wider and patted you head lightly.

 

“Wu-wushu?” You were confused of what just happened.

 

 

The next thing you know was Tao bringing you to an old looking place. He entered and in there was actually a nice polish looking dojo.

 

 

“Tadah! This is where I’m going to teach you Hyunmi. This is my master’s dojo but I can use it any time I want.” He said proudly.

 

“What do you think of the place?” he asked you.

 

 

You were stunned at the place. You’ve always seen these places on television but this was the first time you’ve actually seen it for real. You were left speechless.

 

 

“Why don’t you change into the martial arts clothes or uh… more comfortable clothes.” He said and pushed you towards a dressing room and gave you some clothes.

 

 

You change into the clothes that Tao gave you and when you came out Tao was there stretching. He saw you come out of the dressing room and gestured you to come near him.

                                      

 

“You look pretty cool in a martial arts clothes.” Tao complimented you.

 

“Uhm… Thanks oppa~ You don’t look too bad yourself.” You complimented him back.

 

 

Tao started teaching you martial arts but not before having a stretch. You weren’t used to doing martial arts or anything physical for that matter so it was sort of hard for you but Tao was patient enough to teach you.

 

 

He taught you starting with the wushu stick; which ended up pretty badly; because:

 

1) you ended up dropping the stick like a lot of times.

2) you almost hit Tao with the stick almost all the time. He jumped; bent; ducked and everything else possible just not to get hit by t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter