Chapter 27: Fallen Angel’s Charm

Twelve Guys & One Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Once on a sunny Saturday…

 

It was another busy day at the café and you and the boys were as busy as ever so when lunch break finally arrived, you all let out a sigh of relief.

 

You were about to enter the employee’s area when one of the boys came up to you.

 

 

 

“Uhm… Hyunmi-ah~” he started.

 

“Yes Oppa?” You answered.

 

“Uhm… Well… How do I say this? *sighs* I… I-“ he was cut off.

 

“Hyunmi! Hyung! C’mon let’s eat!” One p=of the boys called.

 

“Why don’t you tell me about it later; for now let’s eat.” You told him and he just nodded and followed you inside.

 

*I have to tell her. I have to. (sighs)* he thought.

 

 

Lunch break was coming to an end soon yet one of the boys was still fidgeting around in his seat, wondering if he should tell you or not.

 

You were assigned to do the dishes while the boys were preparing themselves to open the café once again. You were so focused on washing the dishes that you didn’t notice someone coming up to you.

 

 

“Hyunmi…” he called.

 

“OMO! You startled me there Oppa.” You told him while placing one of your hands in front of your chest.

 

“Is there anything I can do for you?” you asked him.

 

“Well… Like I’ve said earlier, I need to talk to you.” He said.

 

 

He was about to say something when one of the boys came into the kitchen…

 

 

“Hyunmi! Hyung! Customers are starting to fill the shop you better start readying yourselves.” He said.

 

“Thanks for the heads up Oppa.” You thanked him and the said oppa went back to the front of the shop.

 

“Uhm… Why don’t you tell me about it-”  you started but was cut off.

 

“Later? Yeah. Sure.” He finished your sentence for you and went to the front of the shop.

 

 

You were left speechless due to his actions but I guess you were partly to blame since this was the second time you placed him aside.

 

 

*Why couldn’t I just say it? Why couldn’t I just tell her? (sighs)*

 

 

The afternoon shift was pretty awkward for both of you since he seems to be purposely ignoring you. Luckily time flew by quickly and it was time for the shop to close.

 

You noticed him sulking at the corner while the others were spreading smiles on their faces. You went up towards him and he was startled to see you coming near him.

 

 

“No need to run away from me.” You told him.

 

 

He stared at you with a deer-in-the-headlights-look and you gave him an apologetic smile.

 

 

“Oppa~ I’m sorry for earlier if I ever hurt your feelings in any way I didn’t mean to-” you were cut off by him.

 

“You don’t have to apologize to me Hyunmi. It should be me who should be apologizing to you for blatantly ignoring you and treating you the way I just did. I was just… bothered.” He told you and gave you an apologetic smile.

 

“I’m partly to blame too for constantly placing you aside.” You told him.

 

 

He just smiled at you, this time a sincere one.

 

 

“You know, you can make it up to me somehow and this way we’d be even.” He told you.

 

 

You stared at him waiting for him to continue.

 

 

“Would you like to see a movie with me tomorrow?” He asked you keeping his voice hushed but loud enough for you to hear.

 

 

You were surprise by the invitation but nevertheless you agreed.

 

 

“Alright. That would be lovely Luhan-oppa.” You told him and gave him a heart stopping smile.

 

 

Needless to say Luhan and you came home to your respective apartments with smiles on your faces.

 

 

 

The next day came to quickly…

 

You were taking your time to look presentable for your “date” with Luhan

 

Meanwhile… In the Exo boys living room…

 

 

“Woah! Hyung~ You look so dressed up today. Is there an occasion?” Sehun asked.

 

*Great! How am I going to get out of this?* Luhan thought.

 

“Uhm… Not really Hun. I’m just going out.” Luhan answered.

 

“Oh! Where to? Can I come along?” Sehun asked once more.

 

*Oh boy! This is not good.* Luhan thought.

 

“Sorry Hun but it’s a very important

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter