Chapter 9, V-Day

Sway Sway Baby

Question! (I don't know if people will read this so you don't need to answer but if you are reading this, you are welcome to give me your opinion whic would help me a lot.) Should I name the chapter title as the chapter number e.g. "Chapter 25" or give it an actual title "Chanyeol finally confesses" or whatever? I know it's a petty thing to worry about but I want this story to be suited the way people want it. Let me know by commenting but you don't have to!

----

VALENTINES DAY! What a joy! Well, only this Valentines Day is because I actually have a boyfriend this time and it's the person I always wanted, woot woot! Happy happy day!

I made a huge box of chocolates for all 12 boys (EXO and Yingjie) and a small bag for Chanyeol. But I heard that he likes playing basketball with Kris so I got him shoes too. And he better like this because it took me so long to find a good pair! But since Yingjie is my best friend, I bought him a soccer jersey that is signed by David Beckham. I got it on eBay so I don't know if it's legit but, he'll like it anyway! AND since Tao is his almighty twin, I bought him, no not Gucci, nunchucks signed by Jet Li (chinese martial arts actor). I went to his fansign and he signed it for Tao.

Today the first guy I saw was Tao. "Tao oppa!" I called out to him. "Happy Valentines Day Junhee." He greeted me. I handed him the present and he looked at me sadly. "I appreciate this Junhee but you have a boyfriend now. Get over your feelings for me." hehehehe wait- what? "Tao, I'm just giving it to you because your my best friend's twin and I've known you for so long! Don't even think that!" I grinned. 

Some arms circled my waist. As self defense I kicked the shin then turned around and punched the person. Just to make sure, I pushed them over to give me more time to get myself ready and for them to be more injured. "Why do you always do this to your boyfriend?" Chanyeol groaned. "Oh God, I'm so sorry Chanyeol. I panicked again. I'm so sorry. Are you alright?" I helped him up and dusted the dirt off his uniform as he nodded.

"Happy Valentine's Day Junhee!" Chanyeol smiled. "I'm gonna go, not that anyone will really care..." I heard Tao say. When he left, Chanyeol turned back to me. "I got you something. Don't worry, you still got your chocolates. Yura noona helped me make these so you better like them. I burnt myself in the process." He smiled even more. Who becomes happy about being burned? Maybe a sadist. A crazy sadist. "You should be careful! But I made chocolates too and got you something as well! You better like this !" I joked. "I'll only like it if you keep calling me babe."

We exchanged gifts and he opened his first. "Wahhhhh! I actually wanted these shoes! Did you stalk me?" He grinned. "No! I just gathered info from your fans and searched through four shopping centres to get this. So you need to appreciate these and take care of these!" I told him jokingly. He saluted me and gestured me to open his present. 

I took the wrapping off and lifted up the lid of the box. "Oh, Chanyeol... I don't need this." What the , he's joking right? "Every girl needs a to release stress!" Chanyeol grinned even more widely. I gave him a disapproving look. "Women aren't like men who need these toys to release stress. We need ice cream." Chanyeol laughed and hugged me. "Ah, my baby is so cute. That's not the real present. I was just joking." 

I felt a cold metal around my neck. "I went shopping with my mum and Yura and they said it's best if we get a necklace. Since we are dating now, I decided on this." It had a heart with the infinity symbol through it. "But in case you didn't like it, I got another one." The next one was round and was a golden brass colour. I pressed the button on the top and the lid flipped open. It was a clock. This is my style, I swear this guy is a genius.

Chanyeol was staring at me, anticipating my reaction. I grabbed him by the neck and hugged him. "Thank you. I love it so much. Can I keep both?" I asked. "What? You want the too?" Chanyeol asked incredulously. "NO! I meant both of the necklaces!" I giggled. His face that was scrunched with confusion eased into a heart warming smile. "Of course! But keep the . I actually bought that. It's not fake." "Ew."

----

"Yah!" I called out to Yingjie. "Hey, happy valentine's day! I got you this." He eyed me to see if he was expecting a prank. He opened the bag and took out hte jersey. "What the ? How did you get this? You know whta, I don't evne care. Oh, I love you so much!" Yingjie hugged me very tightly. "Ay, hands off my girlfriend. I'll let you of this time buddy!" Chanyeol creeped.

"Can I go eat chocolates now?" I asked. Chanyeol stared at me long and hard. "Yeah, don't get diabetes alright?" "Are you saying I'm fat?" I asked, trying to hide my laughter from the panic on his face. "No! But you're not a skinny stick either!" I pretended to be hurt. He became more panicked. "You're in between! You're curvy!  I like curvy! Very y!" He said quickly. "Pshhhh, I was joking, calm down! Gimme my chocolates now."