24: Six Years Later

Sway Sway Baby

"Appa, are we living here forever?" Our adopted son Minki asked. "Yes. Umma has a cafe here you know? So you can eat there all the time while appa is in his work." Jongin smiled and ruffled Minki's hair. Minki lookedd up at Jongin and grinned cutely. 

"Twenty two years of age and my son has his own son. Should I be glad or should I be angry?" A familiar raspy voice said sarcastically. "Abeoji!" I smiled. "Appa, why are you here?" Jongin asked. "To pick you up of course! Cabs are expensive nowadays." Abeoji tsked. I smiled at him in gratitude. 

"How old is my beautiful Minki?" Ommonim ran to us and gave Minki a piggy back. Is that healthy for her age? "Halmeoni, I'm not beautiful. I'm hot. I am also three years old!" He grinned even wider. Jongin chuckled and my eyes widened at Minki's language. "Minki, who taught you that?" Ommonim giggled. 

"Appa did! I heard him say to umma that he was hot and she can't help it." Minki replied. "MINKI!" I exclaimed in embarrassment. My cheeks got red and hot. Ommonim and Abeoji looked at us at shock and amusement. "Is that so? Anyway, your mom and dad are sorry for not being here. They wanted to come but they were held back for an important meeting." Ommonim announced. Typical. Those parents of mine putting business before their own daughter.

"But as compensation they said that they'd take Minki out to the amusement park on the weekend so you and Jongin can have time to yourselves." She continued. "Yeah, you can prove to Junhee how hot you are and that she can't help it." Abeoji sniggered. My face got red and hot. I glared at Jongin playfully and stomped into the car.

-- YINGJIE --

"She's back you know?" Jongdae said as he entered our living room. "Who's back?" I replied with no interest. If I didn't respond, Jongdae would keep repeating the sentence. "Junhee." He said simply.

Tao sat up and started paying attention. "Really? Took her long enough!" He chuckled. Jongdae nodded and smiled. "Yeah, she has a son you know?" I slammed the book I was reading down and sat up. 

Junhee and I didn't get a proper goodbye. So when my family went on a vacation there, we met her family and we reconciled. I swear, she became all soft and filial. She wasn't that type before. But what the hey, we're friends again. Not best friends but just friends.

"Junhee is a single mother? That is so not like her! We should go over to help. Maybe buy some diapers or a bottle sterilizer." I frantically suggested. Chen hyung chuckled. "I don't think a four year old will need diapers or a sterilizer. I don't think they need our help at all. First, she has a husband. Second, her family is rich. Are you stupid?" Chen shook his head.

"Well I just thought her parents would be angry about her getting pregnant early." I meekly said. However Tao stood up this time, jumping from the couch. "Junhee is married?" 

Chen looked at us in confusion. Why is he confused? Why is she married? I pushed Tao down to sit on the couch again but she just sprang up again. He demanded an answer. "To Jongin... They didn't tell you? Did they tell EXO? I thought they did..." Chen mumbled.

I never tohught those two would actually get married. What about Chanyeol hyung though? He has dated several girls but we all know that Junhee was always the one for him. But now with her son...

"Just to clarify some confusion and so you guys don't blame anyone, it was an arranged marriage. And Minki was adopted by them two years after their marriage." Chen clarified. "So they were married for six years already? And we all weren't told? Not even invited to the bloody marriage?" I yelled. 

"More importantly, what about Chanyeol hyung?" Tao looked at us worriedly. I am worried too. Chanyeol really loves Junhee, a love like theirs isn't easily forgotten. But Jongin and Junhee are married, she doesn't ever want to get divorced. They also have Minki. If they break up, he might become rebellious and the bad boy. 

What do we do?


Wah haaahh, late update again! I'm sorry! I have THIEF going on and I'm planning to finally update Being the Adversary of Im Yoona so busy busy busy. 

Thanks for the comments and subscribers by the way. Much loved and much appreciated.

- LalalaLove4life