15: Please Understand

Sway Sway Baby

That ! How can Sera say that? We weren't dating! I was just drunk! Oh mah fahhhh. I need to talk to Junhee. I ran to school early to talk to her but she wasn't there yet. She's been avoiding me. "Kyungsoo-ah, what do I do?" I whined. "Talk to her." He said simply with his head on the library table. "But she keeps avoiding me!" I whined more. Kyungsoo sighed and lifted his head. He then had his light bulb moment.

"Today we have basketball practice! As a friend, I'll invite her to watch us play. Then, you trip or injure yourself so you need to go to the infirmary so we'll get Junhee to take you." He grinned. I blinked at him blankly for a bit. OH! What a GENIUS! "You rascal, come here! You're a genius!" I took him by the neck and ruffled his hair.

-----

After yesterday's Kai-cry fest, we've gotten closer. I realized that Jongin oppa needed all the support he can get. I've been hanging out with him more, I even call him and Jongdae 'oppa' now. It's SO not me. And while I've been with Kai, I've been avoiding Chanyeol. I can't face someone like him.

"Junhee please!" Chanyeol called out. "Come on oppa, let's go get lunch." I beckoned to Jongin. We sat down at a table and started eating. "Hey, our umma made some teokbeokki. Let's share." Jongin gave me some teokbeokki and we started eating when D.O. came.

"Hi Junhee! We're having basketball practice today. Do you wanna come and watch?" What am I supposed to do? Watching is kind of useless. "You can help look after our stuff because we leave pur bags on the bleachers and once someone stole some things and put weird stuff  in our bags." D.O. continued. Is he a mind reader? "Sure! I have nothing to do after school anyway." I replied and smiled. But Chanyeol plays basketball! Why did I freaking agree? But their bags... 

After school I made my way to the gym and sat where they boys' bags were. I caught Chanyeol staring at me and I looked away, avoiding him again. I heard him sigh and get back to practice. "Alright boys. Let's start a game." The coach yelled. They were really playing well. Kris passed the ball to Chanyeol and he started making his way to the opposite hoop. Lay bumped into him by accident and Chanyeol tripped, landing on his arm and hitting his head on the ground. How come every time Chanyeol plays, he gets hurt?

I ran down to him. "Chanyeol! Chanyeol, are you okay?" Chanyeol tried getting up and gripped his arm, in pain. "My head hurts." He muttered. "Concussion?" I said worriedly. "No, it's happened before. Just go to the infirmary. Junhee please take him." The coach said. What? No! "But..." "Junhee please. We have a game coming up and we need Chanyeol. He's one of our star players and the sooner he gets to the infirmary, the quicker he comes back. Please Junhee, do it for uncle." Yeah, Coach Jung is my uncle. Weird.

Great, now he's doing aegyo. I saw Chanyeol looking confused. Is it because Coach Jung is my uncle or because he's doing aegyo? Speaking of his aegyo, it's really disgusting. It's like Suho's... ew. "Fine! Park Chanyeol, hurry up!" I saw Chanyeol smile and run up to me.

We finally got to the infirmary and the School Nurse told him to lay down for a bit. Since I figured I wasn't needed anymore, I stood up to leave but Chanyeol's hand gripped my wrist. "Stay. Please." he muttered. Giving up, I sat back down next to him. "Please don't get angry at me. I don't like it when we fight." Chanyeol caressed my hand.

"Why did you do it? Why would you stop your relationship to make fun of me?" I sighed. "I wasn't even in a relationship with her. I don't want to make fun of you, I want to be with you. We all know that she's just a that always wanted me to ask her out. Please understand Junhee. I love you." He desperately pleaded. I sighed again and laid down next to him and he hugged me. "I'm sorry for acting so impulsively. I didn't give you a chance to speak. I'm sorry Chan." He kissed my forehead and hugged me tighter. "Don't ever listen to Sera. She's just a alright?" He said and I nodded. 

"Alright you two. I don't think you're sick anymore. As much as I think you guys are cute, just no. No." The nurse came in and smirked. We quickly got off the bed and went back holding hands.

-----

"Kyungsoo. I love you so much. She's with me again. Oh mah bros are so special to me." I grinned. "Shut up Chan. The guys are coming." He said. "What are you grinning about?" Baekhyun smiled suspiciously. "Nothing." "Hey, you know what Junhee calls Chanyeol? BAIT! For Big Idiot Turd. That's actually smart." Tao laughed like an idiot. "Well she calls you and Yingjie BAIT too! Except this time for Bouncy Atrocious Idiot Twins." Yeah I know, it's weird.

"Hey, you have two more weeks to go! You coping?" Sehun said. "Yeah, I guess." "Good, but she's become good friends with Jongin. She's too nice. Don't fall." Luhan said.

My heart sunk. i knew that EXO wouldn't approve of our relationship. I looked at Kyungsoo and he gave me a sad smile.

We'll be fine.