25: His name is Minki, Kim Minki.

Sway Sway Baby

"Minki, take your shoes off." I pointed to his feet. Minki stopped running around the house and plopped down onto the floor and kicked his shoes off. When he was finished he looked up at me and smiled. "There umma! Where do I put them?"  "By the door sweetie." I instructed.

I went into the kitchen to get the ingredients out for lunch; spaghetti. Something I found easy to cook and something that the boys loved. "Umma! Umma! A man is wants to see you!" Minki came running in. I turned to him and bent down to see his face.

"A man? What does he look like Minki?" I asked confusedly. Minki put his finger to his chin and tapped it. "He's tall and looks like a Chinese dude!" He smiled. Chinese dude? Is it some sort of mafia assassin?

I crept into the living room to see 'the man'. "Yingjie?" I said in surprise. "Junhee!" Yingjie stood up and walked up to me. "It's nice to see you again. Uh.. is this your... son?" He hesitantly asked. I smiled and nodded. "Biological?" He asked again. "No, adopted." I clarified. "And he knows that?" Yingjie widened his eyes in surprise. 

"Umma and appa used to be noona and hyung to me! Now they're mine!" Minki beamed. I laughed at his cuteness and Yingjie chuckled. "What's his name?" "His name is Minki, Kim Minki." I answered. Yingjie snapped his head up, taking his eyes away from Yingjie who was clinging onto my leg. "Kim? Isn't your surname Choi?" Yingjie said rather breathlessly. Was he nervous? 

I was about to answer when Jongin came down the stairs and into the living room. "Honey did we bring Minki's wooden play house? I'm sure we did but I can't find it." Jongin and Yingjie looked at each other in surprise and confusion. "What's Yingjie doing here? How'd he know?" Jongin asked. I shook my head. "He didn't."

"So it's true. You guys got married. You guys have a kid. You're a family." Yingjie murmured. Who told him? "Did Jongdae hyung tell you? Did he tell anyone else?" Jongin asked frantically. I was worried too. I mean, I love Jongin but we haven't told EXO about this and they're Jongin's third family. The first being me and Minki, the second is Jongdae's family, third is EXO, fourth is his forgotten biological family.

"Chen hyung only told us. Tao and I." Yingjie reassured. But Tao could easily tell EXO. 

I swooped Minki up from my leg and sat him on my lap as I sat on the sofa. As I sat down the doorbell rang. Jongin sighed and gestured for Yingjie to sit. Jongin opened the door and was greeted by the happy faces of his family.

"Hey guys. Long time no see?" Jongin chuckled meekly. "What is this? I hear that our very own Jongin is married?" Suho teased. "Who's the unlucky girl?" Baekhun continued. The eleven boys came into the house and took notice of me and Minki. 

"Junhee?" Chanyeol walked out onto the front of the crowd. I smiled a small smile and held Minki tighter. "Hi guys..." I awkwardly laughed. Chanyeol breathed heavily and didn't take his eyes away from the floor. "...Congratulations." He finally muttered and head out the door. Oh, Chanyeol...

"Umma, are all these people family too?" Minki asked me. "UMMA?" Everyone burst out. "What's going on?" "How come you guys never told us?" "You already had a baby?" "Why weren't we invited to the wedding?" Everyone caused a ruckus. 

"Guys shut up! You might be giving him a head ache!" Kris shut all of EXO up. Oh the powers of the dragon. "I'm so sorry Junhee." "Please don't have a headache." "Sorry Kai junior." "DO YOU WANT CANDY?" EXO started talking again. And what the hell Sehun? Candy? He sounds like those kidnappers in vans.

"Can you guys shut up for a bit?" Kris silenced them again. Suho went up to us and kneeled in front of Minki. "Hi, I'm Uncle Joonmyun. That is Uncle Kris and you'll get to know the rest later. How old are you buddy?" He asked. 

Minki looked up to me as if asking for the approval of answering. I smiled in return and nudged him to answer. "I'm four." He whispered. "Did he say 'I'm Thor'?" Xiumin said confusedly. Luhan and Lay nudged him at the same time and told him to shut up. 

"Wow, four years old. What's your name?" Suho smiled. "My name is Minki. Are you my appa's friend Uncle Joonmoon?" Minki said slowly and mispronounced Suho's name. Suho chuckled and nodded. "Yes Minki. But your appa and umma have been bad. They didn't tell your uncles that they got married and had you." He pouted. Dafuq, this leader pouts? 

"Maybe they were scared. And umma didn't give birth to me, I was adopted. They used to be the hyung and noona who visited me every day after their oonibersitee (university) classes. Umma, it's okay. You don't need to be scared. Uncle Joonmoon is nice!" Minki smiled cutely. I chuckled and hugged him.

 

 

 

 

"Uncle Joonmyun is rich too. So if you want something, come to me okay?" Suho grinned. "SUHO!"