IMPORTANT MESSAGE REGARDING KRIS

Sway Sway Baby

I don't know about you guys but here on Asianfanfics, I will keep writing about Kris. This is Asianfanfics and I am Wu YiFan's fan. I'm sure a lot of people are and no matter what the outcome is, our Galaxy Oppa is part of EXO and always will be.

 

Officials say that the lawsuit he filed is about whether his contract is valid or not. If the contract is invalid they will terminate it and he won't be an SM Artist anymore.  If the contract is valid, further action may be taken or SM will give him a new contract that's different form the members.

 

Don't be sad if he leaves. You can be for a while but we have all those videos of him with EXO, all those pictures too so we can admire him with those.

 

I will always write about him, I will always post things about him as if he's part of EXO because he isn't leaving. If he does stay, all the more reason to. I hope that in the end he is going to be happy about his health and with family and friends. Especially with his brothers EXO. We can't be selfish.

 

#WeBelieveInKris

 

Copy this and post it in blogs or in chapters of your story if you want. Just make sure that you put it in quotation marks

 ("   ") and credit me so you won't get in trouble

 

Kris is our idol. Irresponsible, betrayer or not, he's our Galaxy man and the rest of EXO isn't against him. Don't say that EXO doesn't want him anymore or they're on different sides. It's the company that has something wrong with it, especially its CEO Kim Youngmin. just got real with the sasaengs anyway.

 

  • LalalaLove4life

1742440_234135910118414_86705329_a.jpgprofile_489194697_75sq_1400154848.jpgthumb.jpgthumb.jpg %252523We%252520believe%252520in%252520y

exo-we-are-one.png?w=614 And we always will be. As EXO's fans.