23: Karma, .

Sway Sway Baby

-- CHANYEOL --

This is it. Today I'm gonna do it. I'm going to tell her that I love her. I stood there in front of the mirror, straightening out the creases in my blazer. After I was satisfied, I scooped up some gel with two fingers and applied it on the strand of hair that stuck out. I then heard  a soft feminine chuckle. 

"Is my little brother finally feeling self concious because of little Kai, or is it a very big day for him and maybe someone else?" Yura noona teased. "I don't like anyone. Mind your own business noona." I said firmly. "I never said that you like someone. So tell me. Who is she?" She sat down on the bed.

"Someone who should hate me right now." I said grimly and sat down next to her. Noona looked at me confusedly. "EXO made a dare about her. She liked me, a lot so they made me date her to make fun of her. If I couldn't do it, I lost my car. So then the break up was , I'm sure she knows that she's a was used now. Junhee has every right to hate me." I hung my head.

"Chanyeol, we Parks are known for being happy. Yes, you feel hopeless but look on the bright side; if she does hate you it just shows that she really liked you and she still does." Yura noona smiled. I sighed. "She said she was over it. She doesn't care. If she doesn't care, how could she like me?" "Then why are you telling her you like her?" Noona grumbled.

"I'll tell her to give me another chance to set it all right, to tell her the truth; that I liked her since the first day of school." I nodded, symbolizing my will to go on. I took out the necklace I bought that I planned to give her ages ago. "W-were you going to give that to her?" Yura asked. I gulped and nodded meekly.

Yura loud and annoying squealing hurt my ears. "My baby brother's finally a man! Oh good luck! Get to school quickly!" She squealed again and ran off to do God knows what. I was always a man. I have male body parts don't I? (Yes I do)

-- JUNHEE --

This is it. The last day in this school. "You okay? Not feeling nostalgic are you?" Jongin grinned. "Haha, no." I said straight-forward. I held his hand and smiled. Jongin chuckled and pulled me into an embrace.

"Our story isn't like those typical arranged marriage stories. You know where they meet and they totally hate eachother's guts? Then they get into a crazy arranged marriage for their parents' companies. They have to like live with each other and get to know each other then they get caught by their friends. Coincidentally one of those friends has a crush on the girl and tries to steal her before they get married. After that the guy realizes how much he loves her then they get married. Yay." He said into my hair. 

"Tch, A) we already knew each other and hate our time of hating each other. B) We are  getting married because of company reasons, but we don't disapprove. You obviously read too many fanfics." I laughed. "Well, what's bad about that?" Jongin pulled away. "Focus on your studies Mr Kim Jongin!" 

I told Jongin I needed to do something and I'll come back. Since it's the last day I must reconcile with Yingjie. If I told Jongin, he'd want to come and I wouldn't be able to do it. 

I walked to the table table where Sera and her minions (and their boyfriends too) sat. "Yingjie, we need to talk." I said straight-forward. "Look who it is. The little who is back to claim another little toy." Sera cackled. The little minions giggled and their boyfriends smirked at the lame remark. "So is it true? Chanyeol dumped your y ?" Hyomin grinned. Yingjie just stared at me with amused eyes.

"Yingjie, now. I don't have time for this." I stood firm, I shouldn't waver. "Oh my god, she's a robot now." What the hell, then what am I supposed to do? Be a wuss? "Yingjie." Yingjie closed his eyes and sighed. When he opened  them, he stood up and followed me.

"So what are you going to say now? I'm making a really big mistake; I've heard that one. Sing me a new song." He said boredly. I don't like singing, what's he on about? "Yingjie, we've been friends since birth. So even if we're going through a rough patch, I need to tell you. I'm going to America, possibly to live permanently. I just thought that if you wanted to be friends again... you'd know where I'd be." I said shyly.

But he scoffed. "Rough patch? Friends support each other. Since you didn't do that, you're not my friend. I don't  want to know where you are going. I don't get the point of telling me." Yingjie laughed. I gulped down the hurt and nodded slowly. "Then again, you didn't support me either. Friends also try to stop each other from being hurt. I'm only human Yingjie, I can't do everything."  He laughed dryly and shook his head before walking off.

I took a deep breath and headed over to the tree where Kai was waiting. "Junhee! Wait up!" A familiar deep voice called out. "What Chanyeol?" I groaned. He grabbed my hands. "Junhee, I'm sorry okay? I should've said no to them, I should've told them that I liked you and we shouldn't have used you. I'm sorry okay? I was selfish, I wanted to go with this because I wanted to keep my car and I wanted an excuse to be with you. I love you Junhee, give me another chance." Chanyeol pleaded as he held my hands.

I shook my head in pity for Chanyeol. "You love me?" I said in shock. "Ever since you walked through threse school gates for the first time." Chanyeol replied. "I- Chanyeol, even if I wanted to I couldn't. I'm going away Chanyeol and I don't even know if we'll return. I'm sorry." I held his cheek as he lowered his head.

"Chanyeol..." "No. It's fine. I deserve it. 'Even if I wanted to' I wouldn't force you into something like this even if you stayed, I love you too much." He whispered. "Chanyeol..." I said again, sorry that he loved me. "Go to Kai, he's probably waiting for you." Chanyeol smiled. "I'm sorry Chanyeol." I said again.

 

"I am too."


Massive thanks to those who had subscribed and commented. Especially to the active person who comments a lot and makes my day 'SehunnieBunnie'. I appreciate the comments and the subscribers too. Thanks so much for putting up with this.

By the way, it doesn't end yet. More drama coming in.

- LalalaLove4life (oh mah gahh, I should change that username. It's just ew.)