Chapter 8

Sway Sway Baby

This starts off in Chanyeol's POV. Sorry if the POV switches are confusing. Mostly it switches from Junhee to Chanyeol and it normally starts with Junhee but I'll tell you if it starts with Chanyeol. Thanks to those who subscribed and read this, you guys make me feel like butterflies!

--------

"Well, goodnight." Junhee looked shyly at me. "Night. Sleep well." I kissed her forehead and held her hand. "Thanks for giving me a chance today... and for calling me babe." I smirked. "Tch. FINE! I won't call you babe if you keep teasing me!" She scoffed. "I was joking! Go on, I'll only leave when you go in." "Alright, goodnight. Be safe alright?" She smiled and stood on her toes. What is she doing? 

Then, her lips met mine. My eyes widened. I think my heart melted like lava right now. Oh my God, I don't have a heart. Omigod, I'm gonna die, I don't have a heart. "I'm gonna die Junhee..." Her eyebrows creased in worry. "What!? Why?" She shrieked. "Because I don't have a heart anymore..." Her eyebrows creased even more. 

"But...then... you should be at hospital..." Junhee muttered. "I don't have a heart anymore because you took mine. YOU THIEF!" I laughed. She immediately smiled and punched my shoulder lightly. "Aish, pabo! You're so greasy!" "Well I have a best bud that is bacon! After spending so many years with him, of course I'm greasy!" I laughed. 

I hugged her one last time, said goodnight and watched her go in her house. I sighed and saw her bedroom light go on. I don't want to break up with you. It's only been three days and it was literally ecstasy. 

"You like her don't you?" I turned around and saw D.O. "Kyungsoo! What makes you think that?" I panicked. How the hell did he find out? What if he's teasing me? Just play it cool Chanyeol, and if he keeps pushing on, buy him samgyupsal or hanwoo! But... I don't want to waste money... Buy deokbeokki from the stores on the street! Genius!

"Today you shouted at her for being close to Yingjie. You immediately got happy when she asked you out on a date. And now, you were being so cheesy and romantic, you even sighed at the end. You sighed in admiration and love." Kyungsoo pointed out. "It's called good acting! Wow, I really am awesome! Haha!" I lied. 

"Why didn't you tell us? Aren't we your friends?" He looked so betrayed. "Wah, I'm hungry! Do you want to go eat deokbeokki with me?" "Park Chanyeol! Why didn't you tell us you liked her?" I didn't know what to do. Maybe I should tell him and just ask him to not tell anyone else. He looks like he's gonna cry with those big eyes... big freaky bug eyes. "I'll tell you when we eat deokbeokki." I gave up. He put his thinking face on and said "Fried Chicken." I grunted and agreed.

Once we got to the closest resaurant for Fried Chicken, he pulled me to sit down and looked at me expectantly. "Well, I thought you guys would just tease me and look at me differently. I know the other guys would. You guys said so yourself, she's embarrassing and annoying. Plus whatever we say , the crazy girls will find out! Only we call Kai 'Kkamjong" and next minute, everyone is calling him 'Kkamjong'! I mean, they'll only bash her!" I reasoned.  "No point now, girls are already hating her because of the affection you gave her today! They didn't even know you were dating!" Kyungsoo pointed out again.

"But Kyungie, if I tell the guys, they'll take away my car and tell my parents of my  'study dates'! " Kyungsoo looked at me disbelievingly. "You don't want your crush to know that you like her like she likes you and you don't want your friends since kindergarten to know JUST BECAUSE OF A CAR?" "My uncle gave me that car before he moved! Mind you, he was my only real family other than you guys. Plus, it costs so much and that's the only thing I have left of him! Please Kyungie, don't tell the others!" Kyungsoo looked as if he was thinking really hard.

"Well I also know how hard it is for you to express your feelings... and if your uncle comes back he'll be disappointed. But we're your family and we're not that ruthless." Omigod! I just can't freaking tell her it was a dare at first but now I like her! She'll only pay attention to the "I was dared to date you" part and will forever hate me!

"Fine! Just know that puppy eyes don't suit you hyung. It's ugly." He gave in and continued eating his chicken. "Does Yingjie know?" He asked. "No, thank God!" Kyungsoo looked up at me from his chicken. "Why? Why is it so bad if he knows?" "I think that Junhee was just playing with me. I know she likes Yingjie rather than liking me." I lowered my head in shame. "Yeah, Tao really wants them together and he is better looking than you." I glared at Kyungsoo for giving me that answer.

"Tao wants me and Junhee together? The is this?" My eyes widened. Why is everyone overhearing my conversations? "How much have you heard?" Kyungsoo asked and gestured a seat next to us. Yingjie placed his order down sat in the seat. "From 'I know she likes Yingjie rather than liking me.' Hey, I know I'm awesome and good looking but she doesn't like me anymore." He chuckled. "Anymore?" Kyungsoo investigated. "She used to but then my ex got crazy." He shrugged.

"But then what about that kiss?" I finally asked. Yingjie's eyes widened. Everyone's eyes widens a lot. I just noticed. "Y-you saw th-that?" He stuttered. "Do you perhaps like her?" I asked. "No but you weren't meant to see that!" Yingjie blushed. "Why not?" "Because Junhee was heartbrokem about you and wanted to let go of you and she thought that perhaps she could have feelings for me still. I swear, we don't have anything between us. We're just nearly family." He put his arms up as if to surrender. Yes , bow to me! "Well, bye! Minho hyung asked me to buy chicken for Onew hyung so I better leave. Onew may be crying now." Yingjie laughed and waved goodbye.

"Hooo! That was so close! Ha! Omigod..." Kyungsoo giggled.