21: With All My Heart

Sway Sway Baby

Minutes turned to hours, hours into days and now several weeks had passed and Jongin's relationship with me had gotten stronger. Before I knew it, I fell in love with him. Or... I like him. I don't know what the difference between love and like is after the whole Chanyeol incident.

Speaking of Chanyeol, he is really... polite? Polite and awkward. Everywhere I go, he's there and is just like "Hi Junhee! Um... yeah. Gotta go! Talk later..." yet he's the one that approached me.

"Junhee!" Jongin's familiar voice called out to me. I turned around and was greeted by his beautiful smiling face. "H-hi! Um, why'd you call me? Er... yeah!" I stuttered. Jongin looked at me weirdly and then smiled. "I won't be walking home with you today. I have to plan the school social." "School social?" I asked. "Yeah, this year we are having a school dance. Remember last year? The carnival was SO fun! But don't worry, if we can't find partners, we'll go together!" Jongin said happily and waved goodbye before walking off. 

I sighed happily. Me and Jongin, together. Dancing. Close to each other. Ah, dream come true. "HEY! Junhee!" Chen's annoying screech sounded. "What is it Jongdae oppa?" I said. "Why are you sighing like a lovestruck girl?" He grinned. "Oh, nothing! Hey, I'm hungry. Bye oppa!" I waved happily and ran off.

I sat down under the familiar tree and rested my head back. "Um... Junhee?" Chanyeol said. I sighed in an annoyed tone. "Yes Chanyeol-sshi?" I looked up boredly. "Um... a-are you still ma-mad at me for what h-happened several weeks ag-ago? I'm really sorry about it! Please don't be mad!" He pleaded. "Chanyeol. I'm not mad. I'm over it. We're strangers now, there is no us." I replied. Chanyeol looked down, ashamed. "I'm sorry..." He apologised and walked off.

Then he turned around suddenly to face me again. "You know, I regret it all okay? I regret accepting the fact that I had to use you like that. I regret having my friends find you weird. I regret not telling them that I thought the dare was wrong. But you know what I didn't regret? I actually had a good time with you. When I was fulfilling the stupid dare, that was the only time I could have with you and I don't regret that! I'm sorry this happened, but can't we just get along?" He looked at me with sad eyes then walked away.

The school day ended, I burst through the doors to my house and a familiar figure stood up from the couch. "Appa? Why are you here?" "Ah, Junhee. Today, you will be useful to us." He said cheerfully. Today? Useful? Okay, so I'm useless other days? Wow.

"Junhee, appa's company is very good now you know? But we need a little something to make it better, something like a business deal with Kim Corp." Appa smiled. What is going on? I looked him suspiciously. "Why are you telling me this? Why don't you tell Minho, the golden boy?" Appa sighed in irritation but then quickly smiled again. "Today you will be useful because you are moving to America with your fiance. Just to work a bit in the branch there. We need to see how it's going there anyway." 

"Excuse me? Fiance? I'm not engaged!" I shouted. "Oh darling, haven't you heard of an arranged marriage?" Another masculine voice from the door echoed. I turned and saw another familiar man. "Ahjusshi? Arranged marriage? What?" I spluttered. He grinned and nodded. "It's a good idea no? You and him, together. AND it's also good for us because we get to merge AND our branches in America need to be watched for a while. You guys will finish your school year there and also study in Uni there." Ahjusshi grinned even wider.

"Ahjusshi, does Jongin know about this?" I looked up at the man at the door, Kai's father. "Oh yeah!" He dialed a number in his phone and put it onto his ear. "Jongin-ah, you're getting married. Bye!" He said and hung up. I looked at him in disbelief. "He does now!" 


Okay, sorry for the LATE update. 

I had Student Led Conferences! Damn, I hate holding meetings!

Anyway, sorry for the crap I hold!

- LalalaLove4life