Chapter 6

Sway Sway Baby

There I was, ready to face school. And ready to face Park Chanyeol. I was just outside the gates, people were passing by me to get to the school. There he is, Park Chanyeol. I froze up, I didn't know what to do anymore. I can't do this to Chanyeol, he's too sweet.

Oh God, he's walking to wards me. What do I do? Oh no... "Hey girlfriend! It's Day 3 and it looks like a good day today!" He grinned. Now I feel disgusted. I scoffed and brush his hand off my shoulder and walked away.

What the freaking did I just do? Oh God, he's gonna hate me! But that doesn't really matter because he probably already hated me. Okay NOW what do I do? I need Minho here...

-----

She just scoffed, brushed my hand off and walked away. Does she hate me now? What did I do? Maybe I should've taken her out on a date on Sunday? THE GIRL SPECIES IS SO CONFUSING!

"Chan, what happened to your girlfriend?" Baekhyun smirked. "I don't know..." I mumbled. "Abbi today, walking to school tomorrow..." Chen smirked. AH NAH HE DI-N'T! "The reason why she's gone is probably because you love your car more than her and you didn't take her out on a date. What a bad boyfriend." Kris said as he walked past.

The whole day I was thinking about what Kris said. But Junhee doesn't seem to be that type of girl. The problem might be bigger. Or maybe she got her period. Girls can do crazy when they're on their period. I remember Yura noona crying at the ShamWOOHOO (Ryan Higa reference teehee) commercial. I asked her what was wrong and she just kept saying how clean everything was and the ShamWOOHOO made life easier. I mean, what the ?

But Junhee seems to be ignoring me throughout the day. When I walk up to her, she looks away and heads the opposite direction. When I walked past her class and waved, she gave me a weak smile and looked down attempting to avoid eye contact. She just won't go near me!

Then she's just so close to Yingjie! I'm her freaking boyfriend NOT Yingjie! He doesn't even deserve a capital 'Y'. yingjie, all lower case because you are just her friend! My eyes widened. My heart stopped. Yingjie kissed Junhee! Dammit, I'm gonna bash him!

------

Yingjie told me to tell him everything. Including the days if his ex. So that day he learnt of my previous feelings. He said that even though he sees me as a sister, he'll kiss me to see if I still had my feelings for him which could help me move on from Chanyeol.

He pressed his lips against mine and I admit he's a good kisser. His lips were soft and moved gently against mine my mouth opened up and he slid his tongue in, the walls. Yingjie slid his tongue out again and moved his lips, massaging them against my own. I responded by doing the same and his bottom lip. Damn, he sure can kiss!

"So you still have feelings for me?" Yingjie smirked. "No, but you really are a good kisser! I enjoyed it but I didn't feel anything special." I replied. "Oh well, we'll find something." He pulled me in for a hug and my hair. I knew it was all going to be alright because it always is after Yingjie my hair.

Park Chanyeol, because of you I kissed my best friend. How twisted can that be?

--~--

After school I had to stay back and do some jobs for the teachers.I was carrying some boxes to put in the storage room when I saw Kai heading toward my direction. But I didn't know where I was walking due to the stacks of boxes. I bumped into Kai and all the boxes fell.

I started gathering the boxes to continue my job. "Mianhae." I said and looked at Kai. He just stared at me, he didn't offer help or even say sorry. He just stared. I remembered the conversation that EXO and Chanyeol had about me and grew angry. "So I'm just a dare am I?" I glared. His eyes widened in shock and I now knew I wasn't hallucinating.

"I'm just a toy for him to play with until I break? What did he get? What is his reward for doing it correctly?" I continued. Rage took over me and I felt like I needed to throw one of these boxes at his pretty face. "What's he going to lose if he doesn't?" "His car." Kai finally replied. 

I set down the boxes and took a small box of pens. I looked at it and threw it at him. RIGHT IN THE FACE, God that feels good. "YOU GUYS ARE SO LUCKY THAT I'M NOT TELLING THIS TO PARK CHANYEOL, RIGHT NOW! If I were, your limbs will be torn and then shredded to pieces! You think it's a joke? Playing with people's affections is amusing for you? If someone likes your friend, you shouldn't dare them to date her and play with her! You should appreciate the fact THAT SHE ING LIKES YOU!" Godzilla appeared and I kept throwing boxes, eventually opening one and started throwing pens at him. I ran out of pens. Where's my dirty ShamWOOHOO's?

I knelt down and started sobbing. I did't care. Right now I'm just so pissed off at how much of an they all can be. I heard footsteps, I expected the soothing voice of my teacher but none came. Suddenly arms were wrapped around me in a hug. "What?" I blurted out. Kai was hugging me as I cried. "I would've stopped this but it was too late. I'm so sorry Junhee." Kai soothed. "It wasn't too late Kai. You could've stopped it. But now, it all ends. Your friend's good boy image disappears tomorrow. I'm not going to let this happen." I wiped my tears and walked away, ignoring Kai's calls for me asking me if we could work this out. 

He should've known this was coming. No one messes with Choi Minho's little sister. No one will be played by Park Chanyeol again. He won't have a girlfriend for the rest of our high school years.