26: Chanyeol, We Trust You

Sway Sway Baby

FIRST, I want to share my happiness. I went to the Supanova exhibition (it's like Comic-con, Australia style) and I bought all this EXO merch. Everyone I know buys it online and because they feel sorry for me, they buy and send stuff to me which I am grateful for but today, I spent all my money on dis lubbly merch. #worthit. 

I bought a few things that were anime and I actually did a cosplay but I was surprised to see... all this kpop merch. I joined a few conversations with random people about BAP, 2NE1 and of course EXO. I think that was pretty creepy of me though, but they seemed friendly.

- 13/04/2014 (the 13th of April)


--CHANYEOL--

She has a son. She's married to Kai. For once, can I feel sorry for myself? It's been six years. I set my mind on trying to win her back, trying to change her mind. I was even willing to go to the US to find her. But she had to come back married to Kai didn't she? 

I kicked the rock the was on front of me and sighed of frustration. I plopped myself down on the park bench. "Hey Chanyeol." Kyungsoo called out. I turned to face the man who had followed me. "You alright?" He asked. All I did was nod.

"You have to get over her, it's been six years." I sighed again after Kyungsoo's obvious statement. "I'm trying." I told him. "Then be happy for her." It's not that easy Kyungsoo. It's all my fault.

Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh 2NE1. Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh Better ring the alarm. My phone started ringing. "Hello?" I spoke into it. "Uh... Chanyeol. It's Junhee. Chen gave me your number." Junhee? What, why? 

"Please, I don't want anything awkward between us. We need you here Chanyeol. We need to talk. The others have brought Minki out. I hope you understand." Her soft voice spoke through the speaker. I got up slowly and started walking to their house as Kyungsoo went to find the rest of EXO. 

I stood outside their door, hesitant to go in. As I was about to knock, the door opened to show Jongin's shocked face. "Hyung! Please come in." He gestured to the entrance.

"Chanyeol!" Junhee exclaimed and sat up from the sofa immediately. I waved a small hi and looked at her apologetically. I sat down across Junhee and Kai and waited for them to say something.

After a bit of silence Kai finally decided to speak. "We're sorry hyung. We're sorry we didn't tell you that we were going to get married and that we adopted Minki. We actually had hoped you had gotten over our problem from high school." Junhee nodded and gathered her courage.

"Chanyeol, even if you weren't ready for this and if this caught you off guard, let's leave that zone. Now it's about Minki, he's our first priority. So if anything happens to us, where will he go? He'll be an orphan again. Chanyeol, we trust you. I know that you are quite good with children too." Junhee started.

Where is this going? What's going on? "Hyung, if something does happen to us, we want, no, need you to be the one who becomes his guardian. We are only talking to you about this because Minki's biological parents left him when he was so young. We don't know what will happen in our futures and lives so we need to take extra precautions. Of course Jongdae and Suho hyung will also have this responsibilty but we owe you a lot." Jongin finished for Junhee.

So I'm Minki's godfather? They both looked at me expectantly, waiting for me to answer and give my consent. "You're right. It's about Minki so I have to accept this. You two make a lovely couple, I'm glad I was part of making you two happen." I smiled. Jongin seemed to release a breath he was holding in and Junhee smiled back at me sweetly. 

"Umma! Umma!" Minki's baby voice called out from the open door. Minki was holding Suho hyung's hand and seemed to be dragging him. "Umma, look at what Uncle Joonmoon bought me!" He the paper bag that contained a toy to Kai.

"Minki-ah, I'm not umma. I'm appa." Kai pouted. Minki grinned and said, "I know. I just talk to umma a lot so I'm letting you see it first." Sehun and Tao then started squealing and hugged eachother. Okay... weird.

Kai pulled out the toy from the bag and his eyes widened. "Hyung! Stop spending so much money!" He exclaimed. Suho bought Minki a remote control car and and a race car hekmet for kids. 

Suho shrugged. "He said he liked cars!" Minki nodded excitedly. "Uncle Joonmoon is filthy rich!" He smiled happily. Junhee looked at Minki in surprise. "Who taught you how to say that?" She asked. Minki pointed at the tall blonde kid and smiled. "Uncle Thehun taught me!" 

"THEHUN?" Sehun burst. I burst out laughing and the others followed. "It's because you have a lisp!" I breathed out between laughs. Minki sat there cluelessly. "But anyway, of course Sehun would teach Minki badly." Jongin shook his head.

"Minki, you got to know all of your uncles yeah?" Junhee smiled at him. Minki nodded and sat on her lap. "Well, you didn't get to spend time with Uncle Chanyeol. Say hi." She cooed. Minki looked up at me as if I was a giant and got off Junhee's lap. He then ran up to me and hugged my knees. "Hi Uncle Chanyeol!" He exclaimed.

"Yah yah yah! Chanyeol's the only uncle who's name hasn't been mispronounced! So disappointing!" Xiumin yelled. EXO hung their heads or pouted. Wahh, I'm so lucky. Wouldn't normally say that word when he's disappointed? What was it again? Oh yeah-

 

"Kkaepsong~" Baekhyun muttered. That's the word.


A late update? I haven't updated in a week, I can't remember. I don't know how to end this but it will be ending soon. Possibly in the next chapter. 

Thanks for the comments and for subscribing to those who have.

I'd actually like to thank 'SehunnieBunnie' for the frequent comments. I appreciate it and I'm glad that you've enjoyed it. Honestly, you've made me sound like a good author but I have so much more to learn. Thanks again.

- LalalaLove4life