12: Don't Go.

Sway Sway Baby

"So I'll just let you get angry at me for no good reason and stay?" Unbelievable. Chanyeol let out a big sigh."Let's talk."

"Whenever a girl found out that I'm rich she would always continue or hang out with me more than usual. They only want me for my money and and I don't want that relationship with you. Then that Taemin guy came and I cracked. I'm your boyfriend. You should be hugging me on our date." He said with his head down. "Oh, sweetie... I'm not going to date you for your money! I'll feel really guilty and distance myslef from you if I use your money. Just because I'm ordinary, doesn't mean I'm greedy for money... or ." I smiled. 

"Are you guys ready to order the main course?" Taemin smiled. "." Chanyeol said. Taemin's eyes widened in horror. "Chanyeol?" I called to him. Did he say ? "Hmm? What? I said dic- OH! I meant DUCK! WTF?" Chanyeol banged his head on my shoulder. Yep, he's quite traumatized. "Actually we won't have that, not anymore... Porter House steak with mushroom sauce and fries. Junhee?" Chanyeol continued. "Oh, uh... Chicken parmigiana with fries." I said while holding in my laugh. OMG Yum. So freaking hungry.

---- (Same POV, after dinner) ----

"Namsan Tower, walking around and one of the most expensive restaurants. Is spending money the only way you can show you love me? I mean, it's flattering but Indon't want you wasting lots of money." I said. "We can do something physical but you're unprepared for that." Chanyeol smirked. "What can I say? You ordered a today." 

He took my chin and made me face up. His face got dangerously close and his lips met mine. His soft lips massaged mine and moved softly yet fiercely. He inserted his tongue and I pulled away. I can't get too close. I'll be disappointed in the end. Chanyeol gave me a confused and questioning stare. "My brother may be watching." I said and pointed to the window with the open light.

-----

“Junhee! We’re going to my house again, we bought all the filming stuff so…” Tao stopped talking and checked his phone. After a while he continued, “Change of plan! My house is not an option because umma and appa went on a business trip and forgot to leave the keys. So we’ll be going to Kai’s place.” He smiled and skipped off.

--- (SAME P.O.V, Kai’s house) ---

I stepped inside the big house, more like mansion. Chanyeol was right, everyone is rich in EXO. I already knew Tao and Yingjie were rich because I’ve been with them for like, forever. But knowing that all twelve of the boys are rich, I feel so small and… poor.

Kai came in and said “Make yourself at home, I’ll go get snacks.” Tao and Yingjie bounced onto the couch while I took a seat calmly and professionally. I guess these twins are BAIT too. This time, Bouncy, Atrocious Idiot Twins.  

My phone rang and I checked the ID which said, ‘BAIT’. “Sup BAIT!” I smiled. “Did you say ‘babe’?” I could literally feel his grin from the phone and it made my cheeks hurt. “I said BAIT. B-A-I-T. Not ‘babe’, BAIT.” I grinned back. “Oh, what does BAIT mean?” Chanyeol said calmly. “Big Idiot Turd. I already told you, you idiot! Anyway, what’s up?” I laughed.

“I just missed you.” Chanyeol smiled. “Eugh, I can practically feel the grease.” I giggled. Tao snatched my phone and smirked. “Okay, she loves you ‘babe’.” He mocked Chanyeol and hung up on him. “Let’s get this party started.” Kai said.

We just started the third scene when Chen walked in. “What’s up baby bro and baby bro’s…. friends who are my friends too so I don’t know why I’m blabbing on.” He said in one breath and smiled. “Kai-sshi and Chen-sshi are brothers?” I asked.

“Junhee, you can call us by our names. It makes us sound so distant. You can even call me oppa.” Chen wiggled his eyebrows. “Uh, no. She’s Chanyeol’s girlfriend remember!” Kai shouted. “We can keep a secret.” Chen tried not to laugh.

“Kai was adopted by Chen’s family.” I nodded my head in understanding. “That makes more sense now.” ‘Yeah because Kai looks like a chicken, probably because he’s eaten so many and Chen looks like a camel that sings through his cheeks!” Yingjie laughed. “Hey, I’m a handsome and talented camel!” Chen defended.

-----

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I'm so sory that it took long to update this chappie. I've been losing sleep for school because of tests, extra curricular activities and group projects. Man, I hate school. I promise it won't happen again!

- LalalaLove4life, Author-nim