Chapter 5

Sway Sway Baby

RECAP:

"But my other group member is sleeping right now! Tao will scold me!" I pulled back. "Sleeping? Who's sleeping?" Chanyeol asked and tried to look inside the house, which was easy for him because of his height. He let himself in the house and finally caught sight of the sleeping figure on the couch.

 

"Kai, why is my girlfriend here? With you? Alone?" 

------

"Kai, why is my girlfriend here?" I repeated. Is she cheating on me? It's only been one day AND SHE'S CHEATING ON ME? "Chill hyung! She was writing our script with me while Tao and Yingjie went to pick up their noona's wedding cake!" he put his hands up.

"Tao has a sister?" I tilted my head to the side. "Not a biological one. Their family adopted her when Tao and Yingjie was 4 years old." He replied. How the hell does he know that? Does he stalk Tao? "Besides, why are you so worried? She's only dare." Kai stared at me. , did I get caught? Think Chanyeol, THINK!

"I'm practicing my acting skills just in case she suspects something." I lied, grinning so it doesn't look like a lie. "My acting is good yeah?" and I struck a pose. The doorbell rang again. Kai ran to the door while I made my way to Junhee. I knelt down next to her and caressed her beautiful face. 

"Ayo wassup Park Chanyeol!" Kris shouted. I quickly stood up, not wanting to get caught. "Hey! What are you guys doing here? You said you were busy." I replied. "Yeah, well we got bored. Where's Tao?" Baekhyun said. "Picking up Taeyeon noona's wedding cake." Kai replied boredly. 

"Whoa, it's only you and Kai and... Junhee." Chen looked at me suspiciously and smirked. "Did you guys have a ?" He grinned. "Whaaaa! Nice one Chan!" Sehun and Baekhyun giggled. "What? No! She was doing her group project with Kai when Tao was gone and I came because I was bored when she was already asleep!" I defended myself. "How do you know if Kai and Junhee was really doing their project? What if the project was from ED!?" Luhan screamed. "Wha! Chanyeol, she's cheating on you before you can even break up with her!" Lay chortled. Psh, she wouldn't do that to me, she loves me!

"Nah, you heard everyone. She's head over heels for me! If I ask her to act like an idiot she will! Dude, she's not my girlfriend! She's a toy, and like a toy I'll play with her until she breaks." I announced. "Ouch, you do that you !" Chen grinned.

------

"She's not my girlfriend! She's a toy, and like a toy I'll play with her until she breaks." Chanyeol's words echoed in my ears all day. His friends came over and interrupted our studying session. It seems that we'll have to push the session to a later date.

I'm scarred by his words. I've liked him and trusted him. He knew that and he'll do that to me? If I had known he was like this, I wouldn't have liked him. 

Well, I'm in my house, in my room, on my bed. I was sitting down with Yingjie next to me. My head was on his shoulder and he my hair to comfort me. Yingjie is the best guy friend ever. I would've liked him if it wasn't for his previous girlfriend who practically listed all my imperfections and stated why Yingjie would never like me the way I used to like him. His girlfriend used to try and seperate us and she hated it when we had our little jokes she never understood. So I let go.

I would always calm down when he my hair. If anyone else touched my hair, I would slap their hands off. Yingjie is practically my brother. "I knew it was too good to be true." He said and I looked at him disbelievingly. "You thought I never had a chance?" I said. "I believed you had a chance but a 15% chance. But it's good that you found out just the day after he asked you out. Why don't you just play him instead of him playing you?" He suggested. Betrayed or not, I still like him. I can't do that to Chanyeol or anyone really. I shook my head and disapproved.

"Honey, you have to let go." Minho's voice was heard from the door. Minho is my real brother. Unfortunately since he's in college already, he doesn't have much time for me. But it's okay, he's going to be a doctor so that's very stressful. "Why not just play with him for a month? If you don't do anything, he'll just play with you and you'll get hurt. He's a teenager. A hormonal teenage boy, some things need to be preserved and I'm not letting something happen to my baby sister." He continued.

"I'll just break up with him." I told them. "And be called a for the rest of our high school years? No. Just pretend. Just for a month Junhee." Yingjie said. Minho walked towards us and sat next to me. "If he does hurt you though, call me and I'll kill him for you." Minho smiled. "That's not necessary oppa." I smiled back. "You're my baby sis, of course it's necessary." And he hugged me. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Aaaaaaw! GROUP HUG!" Yingjie screamed.