20: No Use In Crying

Sway Sway Baby

Chanyeol’s hand searched below the bed to tease Jongdae about his videos. I kept moving to avoid touching him. Just when I thought that Chanyeol gave up, a hand touched my shoulder and I heard a gasp.

“Uh, guys… Let’s go and play basketball!” Jongin suggested quickly. They all scrambled out and the door closed. I cautiously slid out from under the bed and looked out the window. "I knew it. You were here." A deep voice said. I turned around and saw the heartbreaker, ex-boyfriend Park Chanyeol. "Chanyeol, what a joy." I said sarcastically, knowing a fight will happen soon.

"So this is why that they were being so jumpy, they were trying to hide you. So why are you here Junhee? Finally free of me that you did it with Kai? Or perhaps had a k*nky ?" He smirked. "Actually no. I wouldn't do that especially right after a dramatic break up. You see, I'm not like you. I wouldn't get drunk or sleep with a person just because I feel hurt." I replied coolly. "So why are you here then?" "I stayed the night. I had no where to go." 

"So suddenly your house is unworthy of your ty presence?" Chanyeol snapped. "It's not entirely my fault that I had a fight with my brother okay? I'm suddenly unwanted by everyone! So why don't you just leave me alone?" I yelled back. "Yes! No one wants a ! That's why your brother fought with you! Why can't Jongdae and Jongin see that?" He shouted. "No! We actually had a fight about YOU! You ruin everything, my life! You and your stupid friends! So I'm not human and it's okay to use me, to make fun of me, to go through a dare just to insult me? You're the real bad guys! I was fine before!" I shouted and Chanyeol went quiet and stared at me hard. "What did I see in you? How could I like you and think you're such a sweetheart? I feel so stupid." I said quieter.

Chanyeol took deep breaths and looked at me sadly. "I think the boys are calling me." He said quietly and turned around. "It's a good thing your regret liking me then, you know it was wrong. At least you didn't sleep with him, you did something decent and cried. I am proud." He whispered. "It's useless to cry over someone who didn't love me at all." I replied coldly.

--- CHANYEOL ---

She's right. I ruin everything for her. I wanted to be her man, but not this way. I rushed out of the room to see Sehun, Kyungsoo and Suho hyung. Suho was looking at me sadly and I knew what they had done. "You told him didn't you?" I glared. "Chanyeol, why didn't you just tell us?" Suho looked at me, eyes dripping with pity.

"Why did you tell him?" I glared at the two young and frightened boys. "Chanyeol, stop. It was the best thing to do. You're an idiot. We're brothers!" Suho exclaimed. I snapped my head to him and shouted "THAT'S WHY YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO KNOW!" Suho hyung gave me a disappointed look. "You guys didn't like Junhee! You guys were embarrassed by her! I don't want to embarrass you guys too by liking her!" 

"Chanyeol! Brothers support each other! Even if we don't agree with the decisions we make, we support each other! Are you my brother or not?" Suho shouted back. I didn't answer, still in shock from Suho's rare outburst. "ARE YOU MY BROTHER OR NOT PARK CHANYEOL?" He shouted again. I sighed and nodded slowly, looking at the ground. "That's what I thought. You better fix this mess, you better trust us with this." He said sternly.

After we played basketball, Suho called a family meeting. "Alright guys, Chanyeol has something to tell us." He said as he glared at me, threatening me to tell. "Um, what do you hate about Junhee exactly?" I said slowly. Everyone except the three boys who are glaring at me right now looked at me in surprise then all at once they started listing why they found her weird and embarrassing. My heart dropped to my stomach, I felt sick.

Sehun glared at me harder then shouted at the rest. " IT UP! Chanyeol hyung likes her okay? So shut up!" I face palmed myself (obviously or else it will be a slap) and avoided the stares. "...What?" Luhan said in surprise. "You like GrossHee?" Baekhyun said and looked at Xiumin in disbelief. Lay went up to me and patted my back. He sighed and said "Chukahae." And walked away. Did they really not want me with her?

"Yah! Junhee's not gross! When you liked that nerd with them braces and a nest of a hair, did we complain? Why are you targetting Junhee only?" Kai shouted at Baekhyun. "I didn't like that nerd alright? I was playing with her!" Baekhyun complained. "Chanyeol, she's been so weird about liking you, you were always complaining to us about her when you were dating. Why?" Luhan had his eyebrows creased with confusion. "Obviously he faked it. Use your common sense you stupid!" Kyungsoo scolded.

"But Chanyeol... what... why?" Xiumin looked up at me. Lay turned around, interested in my answer. I looked at Suho hyung for help and Kris must've seen it. "Guys, stop. We're brothers and brothers support eachother. I can't believe that you would get angry at him for liking someone. We should support him, like we'd all do for each one of us. It doesn't matter if we don't like her, Chanyeol does and she makes him happy." Kris announced. I looked at him with gratitude. 

They looked at me guiltily and some muttered a small 'sorry'."Why don't we try and get them back together! Junhee and Chanyeol were actually a cute couple! Everyone said how perfect they are together!" Xiumin exclaimed. I then noticed Kai who was staring at the ground looking confused and a bit angry. "What is it Kai?" Lay said. "It's not fair." He mumbled. "What's that?" Luhan asked him cluelessly. "I said, IT'S NOT FAIR!" He screamed.

"Kai, calm down. What's not fair?" Kris said professionally. "Why couldn't you support me? Everyone wants Chanyeol with Junhee now. Suddenly they're perfect for each other! was the one who was always there for her! You couldn't do anything but get drunk!" He yelled at me. I breathed heavily, knowing he was right. Junhee would love him more than me now. 

"Kai, we'll sort this out. That choice is entirely up to Junhee, we'd still support you. You're family. We wouldn't hate you." Suho desperately tried to convince. Kyungsoo and Sehun flinched at Kai's shouting. "Would you? Because she's so perfect for Chanyeol!" "Jongin, calm down. It's alright." Chen patted his back and tears started to roll down Kai's face. 

"I am always second to Chanyeol. I am never good enough. How could you be sure she'd want me?" Kai cried and ran off to his house. Chen sighed and ran after him after greeting us goodbye. Kyungsoo ruffled his hair in distress, torn between supporting me and supporting Kai. Everyone was staring at eachother in shock and desperation. No one knew what to do. I didn't know what to do. Claim Junhee because I love her or let her go for my friend who deserves her more than I do?

Do I not love Kai enough as a brother and friend that I can't give him something he needs and deserves? But do I not love Junhee enough to give her up for another man? The two thoughts scared me. I really want to be with her. Others would be laughing at me right now, distressed over a girl? Please, it's not worth it. Like Junhee said; "It's no use in crying."

------

Alrighty people who are reading this which I know not of, 

I have a problem. I do not know who to pair Junhee up with. Chanyeol vs. Kai?

Anyway... apologies for the crap. I shall start a new story soon but this is not coming to an end soon so again, apologies for the crappiness. I'm originally bad at putting ideas in to awesome sentences.

B.T.W. If you are reading this and watch BBC's Sherlock, here's a treat for you!

tumblr_lx8veg1z4M1qjkrc1.gif What a cute wuss.

- LalalaLove4life