Chapter 7

Sway Sway Baby

I took a deep breath and readied myself. I took long and proud strides towards Chanyeol's table. It was D-Day, I am going to stop this dare. "Hey baby. What's going on?" He smiled at me. I breathed in and started talking "Chanyeol, we need to talk." "Sure, what's going on." Chanyeol kept smiling. My heart felt heavy. I can't do this.

I glanced at Kai. He was staring at me intensely and shaking his head discretely. I took another deep breath. "Why don't we talk privately?" I suggested. But Chanyeol chuckled and shook his head. "You're my girlfriend now. These guys are like my brother., We're all family now so you can say it in front of them too." What the hell, either way, positive or negative he wants to get embarrassed? Oh, he wants me to be embarrassed.

I nodded slowly and started talking again. "It's about this relationship." I glanced at Kai again who was banging his head on the table and when he stopped he started pleading me to not talk. "I..." I couldn't speak. Chanyeol took a deep breath as if he was waiting for something bad. "This... I don't..." I choked. I can't do this. I looked at Kai again who seemed to be holding his breath. I shook my head. I can't do this. .

"Nevermind." I shook it off and smiled weakly. The breath Kai was holding, he finally let go and Chanyeol nodded slowly and smiled. "Okay, let's eat!" I grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him and kissed my forehead.

Throughout lunch, I saw him eyeing Yingjie, glaring even. Now I'm even more confused. Maybe he knows that I know. Maybe Yingjie heard about their plan and Chanyeol thinks he told me. And if I stopped this, he would lose his car. What an .

-----

Junhee was acting weird. She wanted to talk but it seemed like she couldn't. But what scared me the most was when she mentioned our relationship. Maybe she realized her feelings for Yingjie after that kiss. She seemed to really enjoy that kiss. She even kissed back and didn't pull away. Well of course because Yingjie is an attactive male, that I admit, and he treats her well. 

This was my one chance to enjoy my time with her. And I blew it! I glared at him, I know it's stupid but I was angry and I needed to let it out. She was going to break up with me. I knew it. I saw Kai shaking his head and pleading for her to shut up. What did he know?

My mood was down. She didn't love me, did she? Throughout the whole day, I couldn't pay attention to anything. I was thinking about how stupid I was. But for my own sake, I let her play me and we'll all pretend everything is alright. We'll be like a happy couple.

-----

"Let me walk you home." Chanyeol said to me. "No I'm fine. Yingjie and I will be heading to the cafe today, we have our jobs to do." I replied. "Well then I'll wait for you to finish then walk you home. Besides, you'll have one extra customer and I don't want a creep to attack my beautiful girlfriend." He pushed on. Please, I know you don't think of me as beautiful. But thinking that saddened me even more. "No, it's okay. Yingjie is bringing me home because we live close." "Then I'll bring you home tomorrow." Chanyeol suggested. "I appreciate the thought but Yingjie and-" "IT'S ALWAYS HIM ISN'T IT? YOU'RE MY GIRLFRIEND, WHY CAN'T I BRING YOU HOME? WHY SHOULD HE BE CLOSER TO YOU THAN ME?" He shouted at me

"Chanyeol..." I started. "Forget it. Obviously you love Yingjie more than you love me! Why don't you date him!? What did you ever like about me?" He gripped my arms tightly that it almost hurt. "Yingjie is smart, handsome, athletic and even creative! Why did you agree to date me huh?" Chanyeol stared into my eyes with fury. "Chanyeol, please." I caressed his cheek. "You know, why don't you caress his cheek while you walk home?" Chanyeol snapped and prepared to walk away. The anger I saw convinced me that maybe he wasn't playing. I musn't get distracted but just this time, I'll allow myself to be hurt. I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Chanyeol, wait! W-why don't we um... go out today? Uh... I'll call in today that I'm busy and unavailable and um... we'll go out to wherever you like." I offered. He looked at me sadly. "Are you asking me because you sincerely want to or because you feel guilty?" Chanyeol asked. I stepped closer to him. "I agreed to be your girlfriend didn't I? What kind of relationship is a relationship without dates?" Chanyeol immediately smiled. "Did you just ask me out?" 

He's gonna tease me isn't he? "Junhee, you're asking me out aren't you? Well, I don't really want to go, I'm busy. I need to meet up with the music ensemble's leader, Jung Sera." He grinned. My head snapped up to face him. "Well if you had something to do, why the hell did you shout at me for? Go play with that Barbie doll, I need to go to my job!" I snapped at him and marched away."Baby, I was kidding! Honey! YAH! I was JOKING! No, come back! Junhee-ah!" His voice got quieter and quieter.

I was near the cafe and someone put their arms around my waist. I thought it was a creep and kicked the shin and then pushed him to the ground. "Ch-Chanyeol? What are you doing?" I stuttered. "Yah, is this any way to treat your boyfriend?" He groaned in pain. I crouched down to be next to him. "Chan, I'm so sorry. I thought you were a creep. Why don't you get up?" I pulled him up and he started talking again. 

"You know what I noticed? It's only me calling you the cute couple nicknames. Like, I call you babe, baby, honey or whatever but you just call me Chanyeol. Sometimes even Chan. Are you not comfortable with me?" "It's just that this relationship is still new. I'm still getting used to it." I reasoned. "Why don't you try calling me 'babe' 'cause I know I am. I'm just friggin y." This caused me to scoff. "What about 'conceited '?" I suggested.

"But it's a nice isn't baby? I know you've been looking!" "Do you want this date or not?" I said. "Yes I do!" He squealed. "Well then come on, babe." I smirked. "I think a is coming!" "No, too early. Get you and your away from me." Chanyeol chuckled and said, "I was kidding baby. I'll wait for you."