10: marriage?

Sway Sway Baby

"Kris! Catch!" The boys were playing basketball and Chanyeol dragged me here to 'be his cheerleader'. "Yah! Jagiya, why aren't you cheering me on?" Chanyeol said in a sickening and sweet voice. I shrugged and went back to keeping track of the scores. "Ah! It hurts!" I heard Chanyeol scream. I looked up and saw Chanyeol on the floor hugging himself.

"Chanyeol! What's wrong?" I ran down to him. "You weren't cheering me on and now my heart hurts!" He complained. "I thought you don't have a heart anymore." I raised my eyebrow and mocked him. "I have two hearts, one that has my feelings for you and another that keeps me living but cannot feel anything." Chanyeol said innocently. "Chan..." Chanyeol suddenly pouted. "I told you to call me babe!" He whined. "Fine, you big whining baby!" Chanyeol immediately smiled and said, "You're learning. You're getting there." "Get back to the game you idiot!" Kris shouted. He waved goodbye and kissed my forehead.

I went back up to the seats and kept track of the scores again. I wrote down the score that Kris's team got and looked back up to see Chanyeol staring at me expectantly. "Woo. Go Park Chanye- babe." I said monotonously. He smiled and went back to the game. Big Idiot Turd. Hey! That's a good nickname! BAIT. (Big Idiot Turd)

Chanyeol was looking at me expectantly again. "Come BAIT! Get back to the game! Go BAIT!" I yelled through my giggles. "BAI- what?" He yelled back. "BAIT! Meaning Big Idiot Turd!" I laughed. "Big ... YAH!" He shouted and since he's a stupid turd, he got hit on the back of the head by the ball. "AH! YAH!" He turned around and got hit by Tao's palm. I cringed. Damn.

"Chan, why don't you sit out for a while?" I suggested. "You can keep track of the scores with me." He stopped pouting (cutie) and ran to me. "Kai, play well for Channie hyung!" He yelled and enveloped me in a hug. "Hey babe." I smirked. I could feel his smile on my shoulder. "You're learning really well." He chuckled.

"4 points more for Team Kris. 2 for Team Kai." I said and he wrote it down. "Hey, can we go on a date tonight? I booked a place for dinner and we can go around the place before dinner." Chanyeol smiled. "Yeah, sure. Formal or not formal?" I asked. "Not too formal but not too casual. I'll even gel my hair for you!" He grinned. "Nah, you're hair looks better messy." "Ooh, y bed hair?" He grinned widely. "Uh... no. Just no." I said deadpanned. What's with him and his ways?

"Junhee, we need to go." Yingjie called out to me and I nodded in reply. "Go where?" Chanyeol whispered in my ear. "Oh, I have a bridesmaid dress fitting for Taeyeon unni's wedding." I checked my phone and stood up. "But would we still have our date?" His eyes were big in worry. "Of course, we'll have even more time if I leave now." I grinned. "Alright. Shoo! I'll see you at 5." He pecked my lips and went back to the game. "Sup es! I'm back! Now someone piss off and keep track of the scores." I heard Chanyeol say.

---- (At the fitting, still Junhee's POV) ----

"Oh, you look so beautiful!" "Wow, I want to look like you!" "He's so lucky to have someone as beautiful as you!" the other bridesmaids complimented Taeyeon unni. She looked absoloutely beautiful in her wedding dress. "Junhee, what do you think?" She smiled. "You're absoloutely gorgeous. Leeteuk has very good taste!" "Thank you! Okay girls, you can try your dresses now. But Junhee, stay." Taeyeon beckoned me over. "Well, Tao keeps saying how close you and Yingjie are. Are you guys dating yet?" She beamed and faced me. "Gosh no! Yingjie likes being free." I laughed.

"Well, that's a shame. I remember when you guys were 5 years old, we were playing hide and seek. When Tao and I found you guys, you were kissing. It was adorable. You even liked him last year." She giggled. "Oh well, we were young and stupid. We won't be dating any time soon or maybe ever. I've already got someone." Taeyeon gasped and squealed.

"Ooooh! Is it Sehun? What about Kris? Tall and handsome!" Jessica barged in. She was listening? Da ? "No! Is it Baekhyun? No, he's an idiot... It's Kai! y bronze skin and a shy attitude, what's not to like? Well who are you dating?" Jessica and Taeyeon gasped for air. "Chanyeol." "OH! Chanyeol! Omigosh! Tall and has a deep voice. Always has messy hair, a nice y smile. Omigosh, use protection!" They squealed more.

"Guys, I need to fit my dress because I've got a date today." I told them and smiled at them. "Oooooh! Junhee's got a date with Chanyeol! Don't stay too late!" The bride and maid of honour laughed. 

------- Chanyeol's house 4pm. Chanyeol's Point of view ------

"WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?" I screamed. "I don't know! She likes you in anything. She's a good one. You say as if this is your first date!" Kyungsoo told me amused. "It's the first one I asked her. She's the one who suggested it last time to proves she likes me and not Yingjie." I grunted. "Aish... wasting time! Yura noona!" Kyungsoo called out from the door. "He needs help." He gestured to me.

"Ahh, Channie worrying about a girl! I'm so smart for taking a video." Noona laughed. , at least you know what kind of dresses your boyfriend likes. "Noona, what should I wear?" I cried. "These dark jeans, white tee and this... blazer. It'll look good." She finally said seriously. "Okay, cologne?" Kyungsoo said trying not to laugh. "Calvein Klein ETERNITY or the BVLGARI MAN?" I asked frantically. "Try them both. each on different wrists." Yura suggested.

Calvein Klein smells better. "Alright. Flowers or no flowers? If yes, which kind?" I kept asking. "Calla lily and amaryllis bouquet. It represents beauty and magnificence." Yura responded. i nodded and smiled. "Alright thanks noona! Thanks Kyungsoo!"

I went to Namsan Tower after buying the flowers and saw Junhee standing there as beautiful as ever. "Hey baby. These are uh... for you." I said quickly. "Thanks 'babe'. Great pick, they compliment eachother well." She smiled and kissed my cheek. i beckoned her to walk with me. "How was the fitting?" I asked. "Great. Taeyeon unni and Jessica were pretty excited about us too. She invited EXO to come to the wedding so the invitations should be out soon." She smiled ever so sweetly. 

"Maybe we should get married one day..." I smiled at the thought. Ah, naive people in love. "Mwo? I'm young. Not yet!" She exclaimed. "Wait for me okay? We'll get married!" I shouted trying not to laugh at her being gullible. "Eh? You might fall for another person..." She muttered. "Hey! I was joking!" I finally laughed. "Well it's not funny. Come on, let's 'explore'" Junhee told me.