11: It Ends Now?

Sway Sway Baby

“Let’s take the cable car.” I suggested and he started laughing. I gave him a curious look.

“I remember that Kyungsoo told me that Luhan hyung was so scared when Tao, Kris, Baekhyun, Lay went with them and came here. He was shivering and his speech was weird. He told them not to be on the same side. It was so funny that they went again with all of EXO and we all stood on the same side and started rattling the cable car.” He chuckled.

“You shouldn’t be so mean to Luhan-sshi. He has a phobia of heights and it’s not his fault.” I scolded. “Aigoo, jagi is so nice!” He ridiculed.

We rode the cable car to the top and had a bit of food. After ages of Chanyeol telling me what’s good and what’s not and practically dragging me around, we got to the locks. I bought a lock and grabbed a marker. What should I write?

“Junhee! Look what I wrote!” Chanyeol called out to me. I looked at his lock and it said “First date initiated by me. Chanyeol <3 Junhee, 13/03/14.” I smiled at him. “Okay, let’s go walking around before we eat.” “Wait a bit, I’ll finish up then we’ll go.” I replied.

I quickly wrote on my lock and left.

 

“False lovers showing their genuine love for each other for the first time, 13/03/14”

-----

"When you asked me to be your girlfriend, did you really mean it?" Junhee asked. Did she hear about the dare? This is risky, what do I do? "What do you mean?" I lied but still trying to smile. "On the same day I saw you with Sera. You looked pretty annoyed with her. So at first I thought that you dated me just to get rid of her..." She confessed.

I grabbed her arms and made her face me. "I love you. Don't think that! i'm not using you, I love you." I hugged her tightly. For once I convinced myself that I'm not doing this for the stupid dare, but for myself. I let go and brushed her hair out of her face. "Come on, it's time for dinner."

------

Chanyeol led me into this high class and expensive restaurant. “Are you rich? This is known to be for the wealthy. They even have a VIP floor. And a VVIP floor. There are even rumours of a VVVIP floor!” I exclaimed.

Chanyeol chuckled and kissed my cheek. “No, I’m not really rich. Although, Suho hyung is!” You BAIT*, I wasn’t talking about Suho-sshi. We waited in the line where we met a worker. “Hello again Chanyeol-sshi. Table for one?” The waiter smiled. It was a girl. A pretty girl. Who is now pulling up her skirt to show he legs and is bringing her arms closer to her chest to show cleavage. .

“Ah no, not today Miyoung, I had a reservation. Check it.” He said firmly. Yeah, that’s right . A reservation for him and his girlfriend. She scanned through the reservation book. “Oh, table for two, 7.30. VVIP floor? This way please.” VVIP floor? That’s freaking expensive! I would afford that in 20 years if I worked as a teacher or something along those lines. Chanyeol gripped my hand and led me into the elevator.

I saw this ‘Miyoung’ eyeing Chanyeol. Her eyes landing in the southern region and staying there. Adolescents these days, can’t control their hormones! I bet they did it here. The VVIP floor is in Level 6. There are three floors for regular guest and two for VIPs. AND this elevator is a bit slower than usual elevators. Maybe it’s because of her big plastic . Again, .

“Here we are. This way please.” Miyoung gestured, leaving first and sticking out her in front of Chanyeol. I cannot say this enough, sluuuuuut. alert! She pointed out our table and we sat down. “Today Lee Taemin will be serving you as your waiter.” Lee Taemin?

Taemin oppa came and didn’t notice me. “Hello, I will be your waiter today. My name is Taemin and can I get you anything to start off?” he said boringly and I smirked. “What about a nicer greeting with a hug?” I said. Taemin looked at me and finally smiled. “Junhee! What are you doing here?” I gestured to Chanyeol as he hugged me. Taemin nodded in understanding.

Taemin has been Minho’s friend since they were tiny. So we hung out a lot. I have a lot of friends that are boys… girls judge! Nah shame girrfriend, nah shame! Chanyeol coughed to clear his throat and I sat down. “Why don’t we have some bread and butter to start off with? Junhee, drinks?” He asked me. “Uh, water?” I said unsurely. “Water and sprite please.” Chanyeol nodded. Taemin smiled once again at me and headed off.

“Do you know that man?” “Are you sure you’re not rich?” We asked at the same time. “Why did you lie to me? No ordinary person can afford this. It’s freaking VVIP!” I cried. “Well I’m sure you’ll be crying if I got us the VVVIP floor. Or even the XVIP floor!” He yelled back. Why is he angry? He’s the one who lied! “What? XVIP?” I spluttered. “Extremely Very Important Person.” I gave him a disbelieving look. I didn’t know there was such thing.

“FINE! I’m rich! I’m the son of the owners of Park Industries who is even starting their own fashion line now! In fact, all of EXO is! Did you know that? Did you need to? We can all afford to be on the VVVIP floor and Suho hyung can even afford XVIP! It’s not my fault that I wanted you to feel special but not spoilt!” He shouted. WTF?

“Why are you getting angry at me?” I fumed. “Because you are easy to get angry at!” Chanyeol screamed. Okay, something is wrong with Chanyeol. “Then why don’t you eat by yourself and go that Miyoung of yours!” I grabbed my bag and stood up. But something caught onto my wrist.

“Don’t Go.”

--------

As author I say,

WTF Chanyeol? Bipolar much? I honestly don't know what is happening to this story anymore. Heol.

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://