Terribly Sorry [MUST READ]

Sway Sway Baby

Sup AFF readers!

I will be on hiatus for about two weeks. I know, it’s annoying! But I’ve been out of it recently with writer’s block and I have the National Exams right now (NAPLAN to the fellow Aussies), not to mention that I have an assessment task and essay to do so it’s going to be very busy.

I will be back around the 25th of May because I suspect that things will be calmer but then on the 4th to the 6th of June, I won’t update because I have school camp around that time. So yay for me, maybe not for you? I’m terribly sorry.

On the bright side, the I will be double updating Being the Adversary of Im Yoon everyday once I get back to make up for it and finally ending Sway, Sway Baby and of course, making the plot of THIEF even more complicated. I will give a treat… I guess.

SPOILERS-ish:

THIEF:

Two people are ‘going away’ around the end of the story. Don’t get heartbroken like I did.

SWAY, SWAY BABY:

Uri Chanyeol is going to be a bit happier. You’ll see how.

BEING THE ADVERSARY OF IM YOONA:

Someone’s going to have to call a doctor. Literally, not like in Overdose when they say ‘Someone call the doctor’ and people just faint because of their awesomeness and they DON’T call the doctor.

Haha, bad spoilers. I don’t want to reveal much. But I’ll give ‘teasers’ in the chapter after this to show the next chapter.

Keep loving our squishy Kyungsoo. In fact, love them all. EHEH! Pandicorns.

  • LalalaLove4life, author-nim.