Chapter 3

Sway Sway Baby

RECAP:

“Date her.” Luhan grinned

 

“Mwo!?”

“Date her.”

------

“Don’t joke with me Lu, I’m not in the mood.” I rolled my eyes. “We’re not joking!” Luhan hyung stared at me. I looked at D.O. he never lies to me. He looked down and mumbled, “Sorry Chan…”

“I’m not doing it.” I glared. “Stop acting as if Junhee is a deathly disease. She’s nice!” Tao defended her, not knowing of my growing nervousness of being caught. “Then why don’t you date her?” I asked incredulously. “Because I want her to be with JieJie.” Tao pouted.

“Who is JieJie?” Lay blinked blankly. “JieJie, Huang Yingjie. My little bro!” He smiled sweetly. “Pish posh, he’s younger by 2 minutes!” Kris corrected. “Two minutes or two hours, I still have the authority to tell him ‘when I was your age’.” Tao dismissed Kris’s correction.

“Exactly! I can’t date her because she’s better off with Yingjie!” I yelled. Chen put his hand on my shoulder. “If you don’t do it then you’ll have the punishment. It’s only for a month.” Okay, I’m confused…

Suho must’ve seen my confused expression so he further explained. “The kids have said that if you date her for a month and embarrass her by dumping her, we’ll get you a flight ticket to Philippines to see Dara noona.” My head shot his direction. “Yeobo?” I asked. “Yeobo? You call Sandara ‘yeobo’?”" Baekhyun ridiculed me. 

But what if I show my feelings? What if I give in and can't let go? "What happens if I don't do this? What will you do if I quit early?" I asked. Chen sighed, "You know you talk a lot. Let Sehun explain, he's like super quiet." Actually, it's true. Sehun has been quiet.

We all looked at Sehun. "You don't secretly like Junhee do you?" He looked at me and said "Aniyo, I just feel like sneezing and I'm trying not to." He grinned like an idiot. "Ya stupid!" Chen flicked his forehead. "Yeah, abuse the young people!" Sehun complained. Tch, one small flick to the forehead isn't abuse.

"Back to the topic, if you quit early you can say goodbye to your 'yeobo'. Plus we'll sell your car and tell your parents of your 'study dates'" Sehun smirked. Yeah, I had study dates... clubbing dates? In clubs, I study women. Still studying! I know, judge me! I claim to have a crush yet I play around, yeah yeah. Psh.

But I can afford tickets to see my Dara noona (ultimate fanboy woot woot) but I don't want to lost my car! My uncle gave it to me before he left for France. My precious car... I even named it!

"You wouldn't!" I exclaimed. "Oh but we would!" Baekhyun grinned evilly. I whimpered "Not Abbi..." I whispered. "Who's Abbi?" Lay asked. "OMIGOSH HE NAMED HIS CAR!" Chen dropped to his knees laughing. "Hey, shut up!' I glared.

----

"Yingjie, I'll be going to your house for our project?" He nodded at me while drinking his juicebox. I got out my lunch that I prepare for Yingjie and myself. It's a bit fancy but I like it. "Thanks for the Chicken Katsu Curry, Jun-ah!" Yingjie smile at me and kissed my cheek.

People think that we are a couple because we kiss eachother's foreheads or cheeks, share food, cuddle a lot and practically stick around eachother a lot. But really we do that because we are like close siblings. "Yah, save me some juice!" I told him and he handed me his juicebox which I happily accepted and drank from.

Then we saw a sight we never thought we'd see. Chanyeol was walking towards us. PARK Chanyeol was walking towards us. FREAKING PARK CHANYEOL was walking towards us! I cannot say how great this is! Happy happy day! Then he stopped in front of us. "May I speak to you Junhee-shi?" I looked at Yingjie and he shrugged. "Alone?" Chanyeol asked again, smiling at me. Yingjie gave me to thumbs up as good luck. As I said, happy happy day! I stood up and we walked to the other side of the bush where no one can see us.

"I am now aware of your feelings toward me, as well as the rest of EXO." Ahhh, EXO. Damn hot boy breed, they know everything! Now Chanyeol is going to hate me! Bad bad day... "But know I won't lie and say that I was happy when I found out." See!? He hates- wait, what? Happy?

"Junhee, you're a great girl and I find myself jealous when your so close to Yingjie. So when I found out that you like me, I was really excited." He smiled and looked up. "I like you Junhee. Will you be my girlfriend?" His words echoed in my ears. "Happy happy day..." I muttered. Chanyeol chuckled "So?" He looked at me hopefully."Uh-huh." I nodded in a daze. 

He wrapped his hands around my waist and hugged me tight. "It is indeed a happy happy day." Chanyeol smiled at me amusedly. Oh... i said happy happy day out loud didn't I? This made me blush. I'm a freaking tomato!

------

AUTHOR TIME:

Soup Guise, it be LalalaLove4life! I'm sorry for the delay of chapters if you do read this. I'll update everyday after finishing homework! If you are reading, thanks so much!