Chapter 1

Sway Sway Baby

"Isn't he gorgeous?" I sighed dreamily. "Who?" my best friend Yingjie asked. "Chanyeol..." I sighed again. "Please Junhee, don't drool over my brother's best friend around me." He groaned. "Tao doesn't even know, it doesn't affect you." I told him.

"What do you like about Chanyeol hyung anyway?" Yingjie complained. Everything about Park Chanyeol is perfect. His deep voice, extreme good looks his playful attitude. He gets along with everyone and is just super HOT. He is the number one hottest guy in all of XO High. i sigh dreamily again. "I just don't understand the female species." Yingjie muttered. "Hey Yingjie!" Some girls passing by winked flirtatiously. "Sup ladies!" He winked back.  Yes, Yingjie was good-looking, it's not a surprise since he is the younger twin of the infamous Huang Zitao, kungfu panda of the hot boy breed. but Chanyeol is hotter.

"What's there NOT to like about Park Chanyeol?" I asked Yingjie. He paused for a second and grinned at me, "He's too tall for a dwarf like you." "YAHH! I'm not that short!" 

--- 

"Hey, there she is." Baekhyun gasped as he tried to hold in his giggles. I groaned. "Just stop okay! It's so annoying, SHE'S so annoying!" "Yeah! That's my brother's best friend you're talking about! They look so cute together..." Tao pouted and agreed with me. I looked over at the two. Their bodies were pressed against eachother in a hug but leaning away so they can see eachother's faces. Her hands were on his shoulders while on of his hands on her waist and the other her hair. They do look good together.

My heart sunk. I always liked Junhee and when I found out she like me I was rejoicing. But she's a nobody and I am practically the school's prince. If we did get togther, girls would hate her and it could hurt her. The way my friends look at me might change and worst of all, one of my sasaengs might KILL her. So I hide the fact that I like her. 

But after seeing Yingjie with her, what if she changed her mind about me? What if she doesn't like me anymore? What if she never like me at all? I shook my head vigorously, I don't want to think that. Choi Junhee never dated Huang Yingjie and never will, despite his amazing looks. I'm better.

"Yo Chanyeol." Kris called out to me. "Oh!?" I shot my head up. Kris smirked and pointed to Junhee. "Your girlfriend is cheating on you." "She's not my girlfriend!" I yelled and pushed past him. Pshh, I wish she was my girlfriend.

 

But she isn't. And she can't.