Extra 2 - Spoiled

Detention

 

 

a/n: Written in one sit, kind of rushed

 

 

 

Three months into their relationship, Junmyeon and Minseok was progressing in a comfortable pace. They did whatever other couple did, like, went on dates, except they need to do it somewhere far, afraid that they might run into someone from school. They kiss, they hug, they cuddle, but nothing more intimate than that, because Junmyeon, as the older one in the relationship, wants Minseok to be totally comfortable and ready for further step, however, Minseok was still a high schooler. They fought too, three times in total, and in one of them, Minseok almost gave up their relationship. But Junmyeon was patient, he cupped Minseok's face in both of his hands and staring deep into his eyes as he said, "No! We're not going to break up just because of this. I know I love you. We have a lot of work to do, but we can do it. Together!" And after then no one ever brought anything about breaking up.

 

No one knew about their relationship except Luhan and Yixing. Luhan squealed in glee when Minseok broke the news to him and started arranging a double date, in which, Minseok refused right away, making the slightly younger boy pouting the whole lunch break until Yixing kissed the pout away.

 

Junmyeon smiled when he saw Minseok's shoes on his doorstep when he came home from his evening classes. They gained new routines and habits in the span of three months. Minseok would wait for Junmyeon to comeback from his evening classes whenever he didn't have work and they would do sleepover in each other's apartment on weekends. Junmyeon's apartment was basically Minseok's by then, and vice versa.

 

Junmyeon hung his coat and threw his keys to the small table near the entrance before pacing to his kitchen where he knew Minseok was. He found Minseok by the dining table, playing with the computer while drinking coffee and munching his favorite snacks, as usual.

 

As the older one, Junmyeon felt that it was his responsibility to make sure that his younger lover was well taken care of. So he always made sure that Minseok got everything he needs. He always make sure that Minseok's fridge has enough food, that snacks and juice ready on both his and Minseok's apartment, that Minseok has enough clothes on to keep him warm, that Minseok has enough clothes in his closet, he even cooks for him whenever he could. He didn't think of those as a burden, but simply because he wanted to. Minseok, however, felt that Junmyeon was too worried about him and he could took care of himself well.

 

"I'm home!" Junmyeon called out, walking closer to where Minseok was and leaned down to kiss his boyfriend softly. Minseok tasted heavily like coffee and slight hint of cigarette. "You really need to stop smoking." Junmyeon said after, worried about Minseok's health. Because even though Minseok already lessen his smoking, he hadn't completely stopped.

 

Without any words, Minseok stood up from his seat to hug Junmyeon by the neck and buried his face in Junmyeon's neck. Junmyeon learned that Minseok talked more with his gestures than with words, and that one, means that Minseok didn't really want to talk and asked him to drop the subject for then.

 

Junmyeon sighed in defeat, and decided to talk about it later. Instead, he wrapped his arms around Minseok's waist and sway them from side to side, "What do you want to eat? I'll cook." He offered.

 

Minseok pulled himself to see Junmyeon's face. "You're tired. Let's just order something from the restaurant."

 

"But I can cook for you." Junmyeon insisted.

 

"No! You're tired. Beside, I want to eat something from the restaurant."

 

"But-"

 

Before Junmyeon could finish his sentence, Minseok cut him, "We can watch TV and cuddle on the couch while waiting for the food to come." He said with a grin.

 

"Alright then." Junmyeon easily give in.

 

Three months into their relationship, Minseok knew that Junmyeon would never say no to a cuddle.

 

=========

 

Minseok was lying flat on his stomach watching TV when Junmyeon barged into his apartment, carrying two big shopping bags.

 

“Minseok, I’m home!” Junmyeon said cheerfully.

 

Minseok grinned widely when he heard the sound of his boyfriend coming, but the grin was soon disappeared whe he saw Junmyeon with the shopping bag, “Welcome ho- What are those?” he asked, not even finishing his greeting.

 

“These are for you!” Junmyeon answered while smiling his blinding smile.

 

Minseok creased his eyebrows as he sat up on the floor. “What?” He asked again.

 

Junmyeon walked closer to Minseok before sitting on the floor in front of him, pecking him on hte lips in progress. “I dropped in my friend’s shop to hand him some papers, so I thought, why not buy you some stuffs while I was there.” Junmyeon blabbered as he pulling out the things he bought for Minseok, two pair of jeans, a jacket, two cardigans, and several T-Shirts.

 

All the clothes Junmyeon bought was pretty, Minseok had to admit that Junmyeon has a really good sense of fashion (and a good use of credit cards too), he witnessed himself how many clothes Junmyeon has in his closets. Minseok got headache just from thinking about them.

 

Minseok eyeing all of the things Junmyeon bought for him. At one side, he was happy. Junmyeon was always so nice to him, always taking care of him, spoiling him, and pampering him. He was overwhelmed by the amount of love and attention he got from the older male. But on the other side, all of Junmyeon’s attention making him feel small and worthless, as if he was this pitiful little thing who needs helps from people.

 

“But- but I have clothes.” Minseok might not have as much clothes as Junmyeon, but he thought he has enough.

 

“I know! But I still want to buy these for you. Do you not like them? We can buy something else if you want to.” Junmyeon said when he saw Minseok’s expression.

 

“No! It’s not that- It’s just- ” Minseok stuttered, earning a confused look from Junmyeon. “It’s not the clothes, but, what am I to you?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean? You’re my boyfriend.” Junmyeon answered, still confused.

 

“Really?” Minseok whimpered, eyes not looking at Junmyeon.

 

Junmyeon panicked slightly and grabbed Minseok’s hand to make get his attention, “What? What is it?” He asked.

 

“These,” Minseok swung his hand towards the clothes, “And everything you bought for me, making me feel like I’m your charity case. As if you bought all of those things out of pity. I mean, I know my life isn’t that great, but-” He said, voice low with sadness, he was not even angry.

 

Junmyeon move forward to cradle Minseok into his arms, “No! That was not what I mean! I just want to make you happy, I just want to make sure that you get all the best thing and all the things you need. I’m so sorry if I make you feel that way, I’m so sorry, I love you, I’m sorry.” He pleaded.

 

Minseok peeled himself from Junmyeon’s hug and looking up straight into Junmyeon’s eyes. “But I did! I did get the best thing and I did get everything I need. I got you! So you don’t have to do anything else but to love me.”

 

“I’m so sorry...” Junmyeon whispered before kissing Minseok tenderly as a gesture of regret and more than anything, love.

 

Minseok pulled away and kneeling in front of Junmyeon, making him slightly taller and hugged Junmyeon by the neck. “I can buy my own clothes, I can buy my own groceries, I’m fine, I can do that myself. I just need you to love me, to hug me and to kiss me, and that’s enough.” He said firmly, and Junmyeon just nodded and rubbed Minseok’s back just like how he loves it. “Well, I can’t cook, so you can cook for me once in a while.” He continued, earning a chuckle from Junmyeon.

 

“Okay.” Junmyeon breathed out.

 

Minseok cupped Junmyeon’s face with both of his palm, “What did I do to deserve someone like you?”

 

Junmyeon smiled tenderly, “I can say the same thing to you.” He said before pulling Minseok down to kiss him properly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n: I'm bored because our TV is broken, all I have was laptop, and an idea \o/ comments are always welcomed <3 i need to work on my LayHan fic -___-;;