30~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After work--

 Naraa in her car now. She called luhan a few ties but there no answer from luhan. She headed to his office. 

 

She open the office's door slowly and look inside the room. There no one in the office. Naraa sigh. *where is him?* she thought. She spun around and shock once she saw luhan against the wall and stare to her. 

 

"Find someone miss?" Luhan said. Naraa rolled her eyes. "Yes." Naraa said . Luhan smirk and lean closer to naraa. 

 

He grab her hands and anf drag her inside the office. He close the door and lock it. 

 

He go to naraa and hold her waist. "Hey there y girl" luhan said. Naraa rolled her eyes. "What y?" Naraa said. 

 

"Want me to explain huh?" Luhan ask. Naraa nod playfully. Actually she doesnt mean that. 

 

Luhan pull her shirt try to open it. Naraa immediately hold his hand to stop him. "Aniya2! Im kidding!. Just.... kidding" naraa said. But luhan not laughing, he just smirk. And naraa know his "ert" mood is turn on now. 

 

*please dont here luhan* naraa thought. 

 

"Lets take han soo." Naraa said and try to release herself from luhan. But luhan didnt give any chance to her for releasing herself. 

 

"I admit it that i start to fall for you." Luhan said and releasing his hand from naraa's waist. Naraa froze at the same time. 

 

"I know you didnt feel the same. I will die if i waiting for you to answer. Maybe 10 or 20 years later you will answer." Luhan said and spun around. 

 

"Me too. I feel the same" naraa said. Stoping him for loosing hope.Luhan smile. He spun around and face naraa. "You are not joking right?" Luhan said. "No. This is not something that we have to joking right now." Naraa said. 

 

Luhan hug her. "Oh... so this how the feels hugging someone who love me back" luhan said. Naraa hug him back. "Thanks for understanding me before." Naraa said. 

 

"Its okay jagiya. Uhm can i call you jagiya?" Luhan ask. "Of course you can." Naraa said. Luhan release the hug. He smile then pinch naraa's nose. 

 

"Jagiya, you are cute." Luhan said and laugh. Naraa look away and smirk. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter