10~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the wedding ceremony, naraa and luhan back home together. They go to naraa house, luhan already packing some close for tonight. Everyone didnt back home yet because they have a chitchat with the family in the hall. Her father ask luhan and naraa back home and take a rest. So thats why the both of them back home first

-In the car-

"Get ready for the first night!" Luhan said, broke the silent. "What?!" Naraa said unbelieveable with what luhan said. "Huh? Are you midwife doctor? Pabo. What they do before get birth?" Luhan said. Hold his laugh. "pregnant of course~" naraa reply annoyingly. "What they do before get pregnant?" Luhan said more annoying than her. She close her eyes and ignore luhan. After arrive at home.

 

Luhan get out from the car. And he notice naraa didnt move, and her eyes still close. *she sleep huh?* he walk closer to the car and knock the window. Naraa didnt move. Luhan sigh and open the door. He lift her bridal style, before he climb up the stairs, naraa open her eyes and notice luhan 's face was closer to her, she try to get off from luhan and made lost control, the two of them fall down on the floor. Naraa was on top of luhan. "Yah get off. Cant wait a while huh? Im going to bring you to the room and we can have our precious night!" Luhan said jokingly and wink at her. She immediately get off from luhan's body and stood up. "Yah byuntae! Im not.. please dont misunderstood, it was an accident, i just want to get off." She said and leave luhan. She ran upstairs and lock her door room.

 

Luhan smile watching her action and he walk upstairs. He knock her door and she open it. Luhan walk inside the room and said "wo! Purple everywhere!". "Shut up you byuntae" naraa said and take her towel. "Im shower first." She said again and take a shower. After she done showering, she want to walk out from the bathroom but she forgot something. Her clothes. *i cant go out with only towel around my body! Omg omg! What should i do?!* she asking her self. She open half of the door and said "luhan, can you go out from this room for a while?i wanna changing my clothes" . Luhan walk toward her. "Get out, im showering then you can change your clothes." Luhan said. She walk out from the bathroom. Luhan staring at her body all along she walk out. Then luhan walk inside the bathroom and close the door without locking it.

 

Naraa take her clothes and walk out from the room and headed toward min naa room, she change her clothes inside min naa room. She afraid if luhan done showering and see she changing and of course her body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter