19~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa arrive at home. She take look at her wristwatch. Its already 11.20pm. She walk upstairs. She open the door and notice luhan doing his works. "Hey!" Naraa greet. Luhan spun around.

 

"Hey. Did you meet her?" Luhan ask. "Hm no... but i meet her mom" naraa replied. "Oh? So you have to find her again. Isnt?" He ask again.

 

"No. She live with her mom.. but there a reason why i didnt meet her." Naraa replied. "Hm why?" He ask . "Because she dont want too." Naraa replied.

 

"Why she dont?" He ask. AGAIN. *too many question huh?!* naraa thought. "Hm because she shy. She pregnant her boyfriend child."

 

Naraa said and lay on the bed. Only her half body on the bed. Her legs is on the floor. (P:s/ are you understand guys?) Luhan jump on the bed and make naraa immediately sat up. "She pregnant?!" Luhan said. "Yeah..." she replied. Luhan nod. Naraa look at luhan deeply. Luhan notice it.

 

"What?" He ask. "Hm.. luhan... you say you want a child isnt?" Naraa said. "Hm of course. Its all the husband in this world dream." He replied

 

. "What... if... we adopt her child?" Naraa said. Luhan wide his eyes. "Cant we? Its her child.... of course she will never give it to us even we pay her a milion dollars. Person cant be replace by money you know..." he replied. Naraa smile. "You know what? She want to send her child to orphanage house once she giving birth her child. Isnt its better if we adopt her child? And take care of her child together?" Naraa said.

 

"Jinjja? Yeah its better if we adopting her child rather than sending her child to orphanage house. Lets go to our parents house and told them about this!" He said and smile excitedly. Naraa nod and smile. She stood up and take a bath.

 

After done , she notice luhan already sleep. She lay beside him. She look at him. She carresing his hair , eyes , nose and lips. She stop there.

 

She immediately pull her hands. *what am i doing? Am i crazy?!* she thought and sleep. In the morning-- As ussual, she wake first. She take look around her.

 

She notice her hand is holded by luhan hand. She smile and released her hands slowly. She take a shower and wear her uniform.

 

She wake luhan. Luhan s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter