20~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa sit on the floor next to luhan. Jin hee and her mother sit infront of them.

 

"eonnie.. why you came here?" Jin hee ask. Her mother signing to naraa that she didnt told jin hee about naraa already know her pregnant.

 

"Hm.. just want to visit you and imo" naraa said and smile.

 

Luhan look at her, confused *did we came here for visit them? Isnt we came here for discussing?* luhan thought. Jin hee smile.

 

"Oh jinjja... sorry for not telling you that im quit." Jin hee said. Naraa nod and smile.

 

Luhan whisper to her. 'Isnt we came here for discussing about the baby?'. Naraa nod. Luhan raised his eyesbrows. Confused. Dont understand what condition is this. *but why is she didnt mention about the baby?* he thought again. 

 

"jin hee, lets have a walk at the beach?" naraa ask. luhan look at her and leaned closer to her. he whisper 'you want to leave me here?'. naraa chuckle. 'of course not. lets go with us' naraa reply and smile. luhan nod. "ah yes, lets go eonnie." jin hee said and stood up.

 

naraa stood up while holding luhan hands , asking him to follow her. luhan stood up. "imo im going first" naraa said and bow to jin hee's mother. jin hee's mother stood up and bow. "okay take care." she said. luhan bow to her and walk out from the house together with naraa and jin hee. 

 

three of them walk together. naraa and jin hee talking random stuff about hospital "that ahjussi said he miss you. he asking me almost everytime im checking on him. hahhaa" naraa said while laughing. jin hee laughing out loud.

 

"jinjjayo? too bad im already quit" she said while laughing. naraa stop talking. "why you quit?" naraa ask. "huh?" jin hee look at her. dont know what reason should she tell her. 

 

luhan and naraa waiting her answer. "ah... i want to take care of my mom.." jin hee said. naraa smirk. "your mom is not sick." naraa said. 

 

"eonnie...." jin hee said. "dont lie. i know you pregnant" naraa said and look down. "eo-- eonnie! who told you?" jin hee said. worried, shame, feel disgusted and mor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter