26~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa immediately wake up once she hear han soo crying. Naraa sit properly and lift han soo. She bring han soo walk out from the room because she doesnt want to disturb that sleeping prince.

 

Naraa enter the another room and place han soo on the bed. "Whats wrong baby?" Nara said even she know she cant get any respond. 

 

Naraa check his diaper. Thats not full or anything. *Maybe he hungry? Oh yeah maybe* naraa thought. 

 

"Ow... you hungry baby? Wait me okay?" Naraa said and leave han soo for a while and make a formula milk. 

 

Once she has done, she go to the room and lift han soo on her laps and feed him the milk. 

 

Han soo already sleep on her laps after he has full. Naraa stare at him deeply. *han soo. My boy. You are my son. Cute son, handsome son , and soon will be a good son. Okay?* she thought and smile. 

 

She remember luhan. *he want a child, but, i cant give him. Why i cant? Why cant we have our real son? Ugh naraa stop it. Han soo is our real son. Yeah* she try to sure her self. 

 

She stood up and headed to her room with han soo in her hug. She climb the bed slowly and place han soo slowly on the bed. She look luhan and han soo sleep next to each other. 

 

*wow. This is amazing* naraa take her phone and snap a picture of luhan and han soo. 

 

She smile and upload the picture with caption "fathers and son. Xi Luhan And Xi Han Soo". 

 

She place her phone on the table next to bed and lay next to han soo. 

 

She stare to han soo. His side view. Too cute. Naraa smile and Close her eyes. Try to sleep. 

 

Morning--

 

As ussual naraa wake up first. She take a shower and wear a long pant with a long sleeve shirts, because she take off today. 

 

She take a look to luhan and han soo. They are still sleeping. 

 

"Hm... they are still sleeping.. how about ... me... trying to cook? Good idea!" Naraa said to herself. 

 

She take her ohone because she want to search internet about a recipe and how to cook something for breakfirst. 

 

But she a lot of notification. She open it and saw her workmates ask her about the baby and said congratz. They want to meet the baby. And they ask naraa to bring the baby sometime so they can know him. They already know ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter