25~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jin hee.. imo.." naraa greet once her step inside the ward. 

 

"Oh you! Wasso!" Jinhee's mothers greet back and smile. 

Naraa eyes is focusing to the baby. "Eonnie." Jin hee said and made naraa immediately look at her. 

 

Naraa walk slowly and hug jin hee slowly. 'Thanks for giving birth my baby.' She whisper. 

 

Jin hee smile. 'Thank to eonnie too because take him as your baby, btw, you already know what gender is your baby?' Jin hee whisper back. 

 

Naraa released the hug and smile. " yeah ... boy!" Naraa said and smile widely. "Oh... eonnie, are you okay with that?" Jin hee ask.

 

"Of course." Naraa said and look to the baby. "Imo.. may i held him?" Naraa said. 

 

Imo immediately stand ups and ask naraa to sit. She give naraa the baby with a smile. Naraa almost cry. 

 

*oh hey, im holding my son... never expect i have a child* naraa thought. 

 

Jin hee and imo smile seeing naraa holding the baby. Naraa kiss the baby many time and make that baby wakes up. 

 

"Oh, hey he open his eyes! Beautiful eyes my son.." nara said unbelieveable. She never expect this happen in her life. 

 

"Ow yeah.. maybe he need a feed." Imo said. "Hm? How?" Naraa ask. "I will give him. Let me hold him." Jin hee said. 

 

Naraa have a mix feeling. Is she is true mom of this baby? Why dint her giving him feed? Why would another women? She thought. 

 

Luhan already arrive at the ward, once he open the door he saw many women shirtless, feed and more with that,he immediately close the door back

 

Naraa notice it. "Oh hey, luhan is arrive. But he is not allowed to enter here. Hehehehe" naraa said and laugh, hiding her 'sad' feel. 

 

"Ha yeah, i saw him too. After he has done, go bring him to his father" jin hee said. Naraa feel happy the jin hee said luhan was his father, even its the fact. 

 

"Oh okay. Palli baby~~" naraa said, she cant wait to bring the baby to luhan. 

 

After a few minute, the baby is done , jon hee give the baby to naraa. Imo open the door for naraa so she can go out and bring the baby to luhan. 

 

Once naraa got out, he saw luhan sitting alone on the chairs while holding his chin. 

 

"Luhan." Naraa said. Luhan look up. He froze. *that baby she was holding... was my son?* luhan thought. He smile. 

 

"Our baby?" Luhan ask. "Yeah he is" naraa said and smile. Luhan look at the baby deeply, *he is cute and handsome.... just like me! Wkakaka* he thought and chuckle. 

 

"Why?" Naraa ask once she saw luhan chuckling. "Hahaha, nothing, btw, he is handsome just like me." Luhan said proudly. 

 

"Euw, no, he is pretty as me?" Naraa protest. Then the two of them burst into laugh , their childish habit. "Let me hold him" luhan said. 

 

Naraa immed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter