11~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa wake up and notice someone beside her *who the hell sleep with me?!* she rub her eyes and look at the person next to hers . * oh, im forgot i am married now* she thought and take her towel also her clothe and made her way towards the bathroom. She take a long shower. After done showering and wear her clothes, she got out from the bathroom and waking up luhan.

 

She shake his legs and said "luhan wake up". Luhan open his eyes and sat slowly. "What time now?" He ask. Naraa shake her head and said "11.45am" she lied. Luhan immediately stood up and said "really? Are you kidding me? What if your parents judging me because i woke up late? What the reason should i give them? Tired of the first night huh?!" He was worried if naraa's parent judging him without he know about the true time. Naraa push luhan sat on the bed and said "yah, yah im kidding. Now 8.19am. Sastified?" She said and ran out from the room before luhan could do anything to her.

 

"Huh?! Pranking on me now? Wait for your turn." He said while smirking. He take his towel and having a shower.

 

Naraa go to the dining room and see her family are waiting for her while chatting random stuff. Min naa seem boring sitting there like a fool. "Morning everyone" she said, everyone nodding. She go near sehun and massage his ears. Joking. Sehun turn around and facing her. "Noona, how was your first night?!" Sehun qiestion make naraa embrass. Everyone look at her with a evil smile eccept her parents. Min naa look away. Because she know this question is not suitable for her to hear. Her father notice min naa like that and said "nah nah.. itsokay, dont answer that naraa, you know he was joking." Her father said and grin. Everyone burst into laugh. Except naraa. *wtf?!* she made a 'sulking' face.

 

"Naraa, where your husband?" Her mom ask. "Oh he in the room" she answer and playing with sehun's hair. "Go call him and have a breakfirst together with us. Without any protest, naraa go upstairs and headed to her room. She open door and see luhan wearing his long pants. Naraa immediately turn around and close her eyes. Luhan walk to her and pulling her inside the room and close the door. "You want everyone to see me wearing this shirt huh?" Luhan ask while wearing his shirt. *im not saw anything. Im. Not!* she thought. She open her eyes slowly and saw luhan comb his hair. "Ugh, oh, my parents call you to have a breakfirst together. " she said and about to open the door luhan stop her by "yah! Wait for me, im shame with your family.". She made a face, "fine. Palli!". After he done, he hold her hands and headed towards the dining room.

 

"Anyeonghaseyo. Good morning" luhan said to everyone and smile. Everyone nod and greet him back. Then, he sit next to her. Naraa parent give luhan a special treat they talk about his teenage life about where is he studying, and more. Naraa just sat there and eat her meals. "Omma, appa i will bring naraa to Jeju island We will have a honeymoon" luhan said and smile. Naraa choked and make what--luhan?! To him. He give her an evil smile. She close her eyes. "Oh really luhan? When will you ho there? When you plan all of this?!" Her mom asking. "Jinjjayo? Wah... having a nice honeymoon my kids" her father said. "Thanks appa. We will go there at 12pm today." Luhan reply. Naraa made a straigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter