17~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa shock after she hear about jin hee. *she quit? why?* naraa thought. she ran towards the counter and checking the workers file. she try to find jin hee file, but its cant be found. she ask the another nurse about jin hee file. they say jin hee already take her file once she quit her job. naraa facepalm. she ran towards her office and call jin hee. 'sorry, the number you has dial is not in the area. thank you'. naraa throw her phone and held her forehead.

*why? whats wrong with her? ran away with daehyun?* (daehyun is jin hee's boyfriend) she thought. naraa start her work.

 

-skip the working moment-

 

after back from work, she headed to her family house. "omma!!!" she scream and hug her mom. "naraa.. waegeurae?" her mom ask. naraa seem have a problem. "omma... jin hee quit her job" naraa said. "jinjjayo?! call her then.. go meet her naraa-ah.. maybe she have a problem." her mother try to comfort naraa. "yeah. but her number is not in the area..." naraa said. she want to cry. "jinjja?! where her house?" her mom said. her mom word make her froze. *yeah! her house! i should go to her house !!* she thought. "omma! thanks for said that!" she hug her mom tightly. her mom smile. "i wanna to go her house now." naraa said. "yah! go back home first and shower! you smell bad! and told luhan first about you want to go out." her mother said and pinch her cheek.

 

"hm nae." she said and walk from the house. headed towards luhan's house.

 

 she arrive at luhan house. luhan already home. luhan is watching a television at living room. "hey" naraa greet her. luhan spun around. "hey" luhan greet her back. she ran upstairs and have a shower. its already 8pm. after take a shower, she wear a tracksuit , t shirt and sweater. she walk downstair. "luhan i wanna go out... for a while.." naraa said. "where are you going?" luhan ask. "hm... finding my friends.." she reply. "yah its night already. i want to follow you. its dangerous. " he said. naraa nod. "lets go" she said. 

 

luhan stood up and take his sweater. she already in the car. waiting for luhan. then luhan seat next to her. she drive headed to seoul. after few minute, she arrive at jin hee's apartment. she parking the car. "want me to acompany you?" he ask. "no. itsokay. i will go by myself. her house is there. you can watch me from here" she said and point at the house at 6th floor. luhan nod. 

 

she walk out from the car and headed toward the elevator. once the elevator door open, she walk inside and press '6' button. 

 

luhan watch her walking along

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter