31~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is naraa's turn to work morning to evening. Once her work time already passing , she take a rest before back home. Luhan already know her time has change. He just smile and nod when naraa told him means he okay with that. 

 

Its 5:45 pm and naraa still resting her heads on the table. Then her phone is vibrating. She lift her heads up and grab the phone infront of her. 

 

She got a message from sehun. She smile before open the message. "Yah noona! Dont you remember today is min naa birthday? Come here and join us celebrate it." Naraa read that. She hold her forehead. *omg im forgot...* she thought. 

 

"Sehun, is there a cake? Or should me buy one? Dont you guys invite our neighbours? And i will come. Dun worry" naraa send this message to sehun. 

 

Naraa stood up and tidying her mess table before grab her back and walk out from the office. She saw baekhyun at the counter doing something. 

 

Naraa immediately hiding behind the wall once she saw baekhyun want to turn around. She hold her chest. Hoping that baekhyun not see her. 

 

Once she saw baekhyun walk passing her , she immediately run slowly and headed out from the hospital.  

 

Once she already in her car, her phone is vibrating again. She take her phone from her pocket and read the message that sehun sent to her. "We already buying the cake and food, and we already inviting our neighbour. Palli come here. I miss you." Naraa smile after she read. 

She type a message "aww. Okay babe. I missyou too. Wait me for an hour okay!"After that, she call luhan. "Yeah?" Luhan voice in the other line make her wake up from her dazed because of late answer from luhan. "Luhan , are you home ?" Naraa ask. 

 

"Ah , im at my parents house , taking han soo. Sorry for not telling you. Im forgot." Luhan said. "Ah.. its okay.. btw lets go to my parent house tonight? Its min naa birthday" naraa said. 

 

"Really? Oh okay then meet you at home." Luhan said. "Okay.." naraa said and hung up. 

 

She made her way towards their house. After arrive , she notice luhan already home. She walk inside , bu then tere is no one in the living room. She immediately made her way to their room. 

 

There she saw luhan and han soo on the bed. Luhan is sleeping meanwhile han soo just laying there. Maybe luhan didnt notice that han soo already wake up. Naraa play with luhan legs, but luhan didnt give any respond. 

 

*he seem tired. Sokay let me bathe han soo first.* naraa lift han soo slowly and bring him inside the bathroom and bathe him. A few minute later , naraa wear a clothes for han soo and apply a lotion on his skin. 

 

Naraa smile watching han soo. *he was cute. Just same

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter