23~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa on her way to busan. She want to meet jin hee's mother. She was curious about jin hee. *is she ready to giving birth?* she thought. 

 

After a few hours, she finnaly arrived at busan. Now she on her way towards Hospital Busan. She walk out from the car and running inside the hospital.

 

She asking some nurse about way to lable room. They tell her the way and she nod. She ran again. She stop running after she saw jin hee's mother sat on the chair. 

 

She walk slowly towards imo. "Imo." Naraa greet. Jin hee mother look up and smile. "Oh! Naraa ah! Wasseo!" Her mother greet back. 

 

"How was jin hee? Is she okay? Is she ready to giving birth?" Naraa asking those question. "Hey.., dont be to rush. The doctor said they will make sure the baby birth tonight. If not, they will do a ceaser." Imo said. Naraa nod with a worried face. 

 

And then, imo pull naraa to sit. "Naraa, i want to back home... can you wait here for a while?" Imo said. Naraa nod and smile. "Imo take a rest, no need to come here again. I will call you if there something happen." Naraa said. Imo smile.

 

Now naraa alone sitting there. She dont know what to do now. Even she feel sleepy, hungry, tired and more. But she supposed to wait for jinhee. 

 

After a few minute, naraa's phone was vibrating. She answer the call without checking for the caller ID. "Hello?" She answer. "Hello? Naraa? Where are you? Its already 12.20 am. And you didnt come home yet." Luhan said in the other line. 

 

"Hm. Im at busan." 

 

Naraa reply shortly after she hear luhan voice. "What? Why are you there?" Luhan ask. "Hm jin hee is ready to giving birth." Naraa said. "What? Why dont you tell me about this?" Luhan ask again. 

 

"You know it already, so came here" naraa said. "Hm okay" luham said and hung up. He immediately change his clothes and headed to busan. 

 

After arrive-- 

 

He saw naraa sat on the chair with her hair closing her face. *is she sleep?* luhan thought. He walk near her and sat next to her. Luhan pull naraa's head to his shoulder, but naraa immediately wake up because of movement. 

 

"Oh you arrive" naraa said. "Yeah." Luhan said. Naraa nod. 

 

After a few minute of silent, jin hee's scream make naraa and luhan startled. "Aaaaaahh!" Jin hee voice can be hear from the place they sat. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter