14~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa otw home. Suddenly she remember about baekhyun. *should i meet him today?* she thought. She dont know what to decide. * i will busy at the hospital after this. And maybe i dont have time after this vacation. So i dicided to meet him now* she thought and call baekhyun.

 

"Hello?" Baekhyun answer. "Ah nae Anyeonghaseyo. Are you busy now?" Naraa ask. "No. Why? Want to meet me?" He replied. "Uhm, since you are not busy.. lets meet?" Naraa said. "Uhm okay, where should we meet? Should i pick you miss?" Baekhyun replied. "Uhm.. lets meet at Han River. There a bit privacy. Itsokay ill go by myself." Naraa said. "Hm okay then. Meet you there." Baekhyun said and hung up the call. Naraa throw her phone to the seat next to hers and make a u-turn. Headed towards Han River.

 

After arrive at the Han River, naraa didnt saw any other car or person there. So she thought maybe baekhyun doesnt arrive yet. She close her eyes and thingking about what luhan said. 'God arranging us to meet each other' , 'think positive' and more. But she cant do that. Her heart still fully love baekhyun. Then she fell asleep.

 

After a few minute, someone knocking her car's mirror. She immediately open her eyes and open the car's door. She got out. Baekhyun smile at her, "are you miss kim naa raa?" He ask. "Yeah its me. Lets go to bench near there, and have a talk" naraa said and point to the bench infront of them. *did i meet her before? I think i meet her before..but i already forget where we meet before* Baekhyun thought.

 

He following her step towards the bench. The two of them sit to each other. "Miss, did i meet you before?" Baekhyun starts the conversation. "Yeah, at the lake. Dont you remember? And stop calling me 'miss'. Call me naraa." Naraa reply and have eye contact with him. *those precious eyes. I miss you* she thought and look away. "Ah. Yeah.. at the lake.. im forgot to ask your name there.. hm okay, i will call you naraa start from now on." Baekhyun said. Naraa nod and smile. "Is it okay if im just calling you 'baekhyun'?" Naraa ask him. "Ahyeah, itsokay." He said and smile.

 

"You.... remember me?" Naraa ask and look deeply in his eyes, this topic make her wanna cry all night. "Um mis- oops, i mean naraa, i get a car accident and i lost 80% of my memory. I only remember my sister, brother, father, mother, and my occupation. My friends, ex, and more, i didnt remember. Im sorry. But naraa, cant you tell me who are you in my life before?" He said seriously.

 

*yeah he didnt remember me. What a nice day today. Im tired im tired!!!* she thought. "Hm.. im your ex. Of course you didnt remember me." She said and look away. One of her tears flowing down and she immediately wipes it. "Uhm miss, im sorry, i didn- didnt to say like thats. It was the fate that i didnt remember my ex. But.. rea--.. really im sorry. I will try anything to make sure i remember you dun worry. Give me time... give me time to remember you back. Im sorry." Baekhyun said.

 

He feels like he broke her heart onto a milion pieces with his word 'forget. Ex'. Naraa smile. " its okay... i will try to help you restore your memory" naraa said. "Really? How?" Baekhyun said while his eyes grew wide. "Do again what we do in past." Naraa said and places her hand onto his hands and smile. "Really? What we do in our past?" Baekhyun ask. "Like hang out, eating, watching sunset and sunrise, running in the rain, kiss each other hands, hugging and...kiss" she said. Baekhyun grew wide his eyes again and look deeply in her eyes. "Kiss?!" He ask. "Yeah... dun worry. I will not kissing you now" she chuckle. Baekhyun laugh. "Hm.. when you have a time to do again our past? I think.. its hard enough for you..?" He ask.

 

*no baekhyun. Its not hard. Im missing that moment. How can i leave my chance to have that moment again in my life?* she thought. "Tmrw i thinks i dont have a time.. and.. i will tell you when i have a time. And we will meet. AND DO AGAIN OUR PAST" she said and smile. Baekhyun also smile. Her eyes moving from his hair towards his eyes toward his nose toward his mouth. She stop there. *i miss his eyes, nose and lips! Ow.. god.. please give him back to me..* she thought. She still stare at his mouth.

 

"Naraa? Are you okay?" Baekhyun said. Naraa immediately look away and nod. "I think we are done here. This is for today... lets meet another time" naraa said and smile. She stood up. Baekhyun also smile and stood up. Naraa look at him. He also look at naraa. They have a eye contact. she give him a quick kiss and said "this is what i usually do after we having a date. Bye." She ran towards her car and drove.

 

Baekhyun froze there. He sit back on the bench and held his lips. *woah. Why? I feel like this? My heart beat so fast.* he thought. He spun arround and see her car are dissapeard.

 

Naraa drove while one of her hands holding the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter