22~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa dont know who she need now. May it be .... baekhyun? Or na song? Or jin hee? Jinhee ? But how? The correct is baekhyun. The guy that she almost forgot. She call baekhyun and asking him to meet her at han river. He on his way towards han river.

 

Naraa already arrived at the han river. After a few minutes of waiting, baekhyun already arrived.

 

Naraa immediately walk out from the car and hug baekhyun.

 

"Baekhyun..... im sad." Naraa said and her voice is shaking. Mean she will cry soon.

 

"Oh? Wae?" Baekhyun ask worriedly. Baekhyun already know she is married. But he need to accept this fate. Its his fault because she leave naraa first.

 

"Luhan.., he... cheating on me.." she said while cry. Baekhyun sigh.

 

"Then why dont you do the same?" He ask.

 

What?" Naraa released the hug and look at baekhyun's face.

 

"I mean.. yeah, he cheating on you, why dont you do the same? Cheating on him?" Baekhyun said.

 

*his statement kinda... right?* she thought.

 

"Yeah. I should. But how? With whom?" Naraa ask.

 

Baekhyun smile and hold naraa's hand. He bring her towards his car. "With me." He said.

 

Naraa grew wide her eyes. Naraa sit next to him who is the who drive.

 

"Where... do we go?" Naraa ask. "My house"he replied shortly.

 

"But.. isnt your parents there? And also na song?" naraa ask again.

 

Baekhyun look at her and smile. "No. I live alone at my apartment" he said. Naraa nod. *is this what i should do? Or not? But watching luhan with another girl that i dont know Laying on top of him, he smile, laugh enjoy it. If you ask 1 thousand wife in this world, what will they feel if their husband cheating on her, im pretty sure their answer is hurt, sad, angry, cant control and make them to DO THE SAME AS THEIR HUSBAND DO.* she thought.

 

She nodding a few time , trying to sure herself. "What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter