9~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa wake up early today. Not because she want to go work, she take a week vacation. Because today, 17, April, her birthday and also the day she have to get MARRIED!. *OMG. Should i ran away from this house?!* she started thinking about doing some useless thing again, yeah its her style. 'OBEY ME!' suddenly her mom face popped in her mind, that word keep repeating in her min. She hold her phone tightly. *should i call him now?* she thinking of baekhyun. she remember what na song ask her for a help. *andwae nara! Andwae! Today is your fake wedding day! Think of another thing please!* naraa dont what to think about, all thought make her worried what will happen to her future life. Baekhyun, fake marriage and also fake husband. How? What to do? Sometime she feel like she cant control her own life, she have to obey with what her mom arranged for her. Naraa look at her phone's clock. "its 5.55am." naraa said. *what should i do? Call luhan? Wake him?* naraa thought. Without any second thought, she call luhan. After 2 second, luhan answer her call. "Yes?" Luhan voice could be hear by her. *huh? His awake already or just ... wake him up? What am i doing ?! Im going to die!* she doesnt reply luhan. "Yah naraa shi! Why are you not talking?" Luhan said again. "Ah? Are you awake already? Or... my call make you awake? Im sorr--" before she could finishing her word luhan said "no, i wake early today because i... nervous..".

 

"Oh really? Im... nothing. Bye" before she hung up the call, luhan stop her "yah. Bye? You call me only because to know what make im awake? Pfft. Lets chatting? Im bored ... there nothing i can do right now instead holding my chest. Its like earthquake you know? Hahahaha" luhan said. "Hahahahahh! Hm okay, i will text you first" she said and hung up. *her voice of laughing is pretty cute. I will make her laughing everyday, its make my heart stop beating for a while. Im pretty sure i will die if she laughing like that non-stop. Cute. Too cute* he thought and smile.

 

Conversation :-

Naraa: still nervous?

Luhan: no? Your cute laugh make my heart stop beating for a while.

Naraa: dont say those sweet word. Im not melting.

Luhan: im not saying anything sweet? Its fate. Hahaha.

Naraa: fine.

Luhan: dont angry baby.

Naraa: ewww! Baby?! Disgusting word ever.

Luhan: kk, i mean thats 'baby' is our future baby!

Naraa stop breathing. 'Future baby' it will never ever happen.

Naraa: what baby? Ugh , im sleepy. But i cant sleep.

Luhan: cant sleep? Come to my home now. I will make you sleep because of tiredness xP.

Naraa: ugh. ert! lol.

Luhan: haahaha, hm, do you have a sweetheart?

His question make her face change. She dont want to remember him. Baekhyun.

Naraa: hm, i have you.

Luhan: dont play arround me. I know you doesnt mean it.

Naraa: yeah im joke. Hm, we already break up :(. And you?

Luhan: i have one.

Naraa: really? K.

Luhan: but there is something i want to tell you.

Naraa: hum what?

Luhan: we already break up too.

Naraa: aish. Why? Because of our fake marriage? Luhan:

nope. We breakup before of this fake marriage. Do you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter