7~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa go to the lake. The lake she go after break up with Baekhyun. She sat on the grass while hugging her knee. Suddenly, someone calling her, she answer the call.

  "Nae?". "Eonnie? Im jin hee. Why you call me? Im showering that time..." jin hee reply. "Ah... nothing... im about to hang out with you, but im forgot that you working today... mian.." naraa said and bite her lower lips. " nah... sokay eonnie. Im calling you tonight.. i have work now. Bye bye" jin hee said and hung up.   Naraa touched her forehead on her knee and close her eyes, take a deep breath. She really miss him. Baekhyun. Her ex. *will you comeback to me? You promise me isnt?* she was about to cry but she hold it.    Then someone approach her "miss? Are you okay?" She look up and her eyes grew wide. *its him. Byun.. baek..baekhyun?!* naraa immediately stood up and walk away. Then baekhyun stop her. She look at baekhyun with a what-do-you-want- look.    "Miss , you seem like have a problem? Tell me, i will comfort you." Baekhyun said and smile. *what? Miss? Now he pretend to not knowing me? K fine.*. "Miss?! Yah. You already forget me huh?" Naraa said, controlled her cool-look. "Did i know you... mi- miss?" Baekhyun said, confuse.   "No. Im going. And i dont have to tell you what my problem. Itsokay thanks." She said and walk away. Leaving the man alone. *whats wrong with her? Im trying to comfort you miss.. ugh im forgot to ask her name.* baekhyun thought.   

Naraa on her way towards her car. Yeah, its pretty distance. Then she saw someone... its baekhyun's mom.. naraa got panic. She dont know how to avoid his mom because his mom already saw her. *omg... where im going to go?!* she asking her self who is the one that dont know where to go. 

  "Na..naraa?!" His mom voice make naraa break down. She close her eyes. "Nae mrs. Byun" naraa said and bow toward the woman. "Eo..eoni? Jinjja naraa eonnie?" Baekhyun's lil sis asking naraa. Naraa nod and smile. "Omo ! Didnt expect i will meet you here." His mother said and close using her palm. Naraa smile. "What are you doing here? Mrs byun and miss.. byun..?" Naraa dont know their name because she just saw them as baekhyun family from far.    " byun na song and mom choi jang min. Baekhyun oppa said maybe he can remember his past from here, this lake" na song said while look down. "Remember his past? Whats wrong with him?" Naraa ask again. "He got a car accident and causing him
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter