34~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

now , luhan , naraa and han soo on their way to their house. luhan was driving while naraa holding han soo in her embrace. "so.. you love shirtless?" luhan question make naraa gulp. *did he see me?* she thought.

 

naraa turn to him. "what? no.. why you ask?" naraa ask back. pretending like there nothing happen. luhan smirk. "huh? dont you think im not watching you while you were changing clothes?" luhan said. naraa feels so shame.

 

"huh? and i thought you were sleep isnt? how did you watch me if you sleep?" naraa ask. " hahaha. im just pretending. never expect that i will watch your body. since long time i didnt watch it. kekekeke" luhan said and laughing. naraa froze.

 

"jinjja? ugh..." naraa replied shortly. "and then why you sleep without your clothes?" luhan ask again. naraa look to him. "dont say that you see me shirtless while im sleeping?" naraa ask. "if i said no, that was lie. but the truth is i SEE IT" luhan said playfully.

 

*arghhh! what the!!* she thought. she ignore luhan who is keep smilng alone like a kid.

 

at home--

 

naraa walk out from the car and walk inside their house speedly. because she want to avoid luhan. she feel ashamed. but what can she do? that was her fault. she bring han soo to his room since he already sleep. naraa placing him slowly on his bed.

 

luhan walk inside because he want to take some file that he need for a meeting. and then she remember of jin hee. *why did naraa doesnt talk about jin hee or visiting her?* luhan thought.

 

luhan made his way to han soo room because he have to ask naraa. he feel curious.

 

"naraa?" luhan said. naraa turn around. "yes?" naraa said. "hm, what about jin hee? when will we go visiting her?" luhan said. naraa gulp. *omg... i didnt talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter