33~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa gulp. She immediately stood up and holds luhan hands , bring him upstairs to her room. She bring him inside and close the door. "Have a rest! .... you .... must be tired. Naraa said . 

 

"Yeah... but tell me first who is baekhyun." Luhan said. "What? Oh , he is my old friend" naraa said. "Lier." Luhan said. 

 

"What lier?" Thats true. Naraa said. "I didnt believe." Luhan said. Protest. 

 

"K fine.. he was my ex. Got it?" Naraa said. "See? You lie. At first you say old friend , and now ex?" Luhan ask . "You force me too". Naraa said. 

 

"Ugh lets sleep." Naraa said again. "No. Tell me a story about him." Luhan said. "Ahhh.. im tired luhan.." naraa begging like a kid. "No sleep until you tell me a story." Luhan said. "K fine. What do you want to know??" Naraa ask"Who start the conversation first?" Luhan ask question. "Of course him luhan..." naraa said. "When do you guys start being a couple?" Luhan ask. "After 7 month meet each other." Naraa reply. 

 

"Ooh.. when you break up? And why?" Luhan ask again. "Hm.. after 2 years in relationship, he the one who ask me to break up. Because he have to choose another girl. He want me to wait for him. Its about three years of waiting and i give up.." naraa said. "Why do you give up?" Luhan ask. 

 

"Cause i have you jagiyaaa~" naraa said playfully and play luhan's chin. Actually she want to change the topic. "Yah... stop lying i know you doesnt mean it." Luhan said and hold naraa hand , stoping her to play with his chin. "Nah! Im serious! You and han soo!" Naraa said. 

 

"Is that true?" Luhan ask. "Yes pretty yes!" Naraa said. 'Oh okay!' Luhan said and pull naraa's hand and he laying , mean naraa on top of him. (Do you understand guys ? ><). Suddenly , sehun open the door because he want to send han soo to naraa. But after he saw what luhan and naraa are doing , he immediately said "sorry!" And close the door. 

 

Naraa immediately get off from luhan and running out from the room because she want to talk with sehun. After she walk out , she saw sehun walking to his room while laughing. "Yah! Sehun!" Naraa scream. Sehun stop laughing and control his face and voice. "Yes?" He said with his 'innocent' look. Naraa smirk. She walk close to sehun and said "you are misunderstood sehun!" She said. "Hm ? What ? What am i misunderstood of?" He ask. "Yah. Dont pretend like you dont know what happen in my room. And why don

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter