2~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Luhan finish his work and go to his girlfriend house. When he arrived there, he found a male shoes infront the door. He press the pin and open the door. He go inside but there no one he could see. Then he hear a voice of girl moaned, he startled once he hear that. Then he walk near the room door, he hear a voice of Dara and someone, male, is .

 

he know what happen inside the room. He walk out of the house with mix feeling, angry, hurted, and more. He driving, in his way going back home, then someone call him.

 

Without checking the caller ID, he answer it coldly "yeobosaeyo". "Yah luhan? Where are you? Mom and dad are looking for you." Said Lussy in the other line.

 

"Oh? Luxiany noona? Wae?" Luhan said while one of his hand holding car sterring and the other hand is holding phone.

 

"Luxiany?! Your . Its me, Lussy! Pfft. Back home now. Bye ~" his sister hung up.

 

"Huh? Lussy noona? Why cant i recognize her voice? Oh.. yes. I still mad of what i saw before" Luhan said to himself. "How could you Dara? Playing on me? You dont know im playing on you too. Pfft -,-" Luhan said to himself, again.

 

After arrived at home , he see his noona "hey lussy noona!" He greet .

 

"You recognize me huh?" Lussy said with a smirk on her face.

 

"Sorry noona, your voice almost same" Luhan said and grining.

 

"You are home Luhan? Go meet our parents, they are waiting for you" said Luxiany while feeding her child a bottle milk.

 

"Nae. Bye babyyy~" he made a 'bye' sign to his nephew and niece.

 

Ooh, "omma, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter