24~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa closed with her palm. Yeah, she want a baby boy. She really2 want a babyboy. *thanks god.* naraa thought. Luhan smile widely. He happy because jin hee giving birth his baby safely. 

 

"So... is there her husband? I want to meet him for him feel in the register baby" the doctor said. 

 

"Um, her husband is... outsation at Japan. So we will replace him." Luhan said. 

 

The doctor nod. "Oh okay then. Follow me" the doctor said and walk away. Luhan hold naraa's hand and walk behind the doctor. 

 

Three of them stop at the office. The doctor walk inside the office followed by luhan and naraa. "Sit" doctor said. 

 

Luhan and naraa nod and sit infront of doctor. The doctor pull his drawer and take out ine papers. "Do you know that baby's parent identity?" Doctor ask. Both luhan and naraa nod. The doctor smile. "So you can return this to me after you feel in all identity. Tq" the doctor said. 

 

"Nae. Khamsahamnida." Luhan said and stood up. Naraa also stood up followed by the doctors. They bow to each other before luhan and naraa walk out from the oofice room.

 

"So should we feel in the blanks now?" Luhan ask. "Yeah." Naraa said and nod. "Hm where?" Luhan ask. "Hm since we have a privacy, lets do it in my car" naraa said. Luhan nod. 

 

The two of them now in the car. Luhan hold the paper while waiting naraa to find her pen in her handbags. Then naraa got her pen and pass it to luhan. 

 

Luhan feel in the blanks silently. *he must be focus. Kakakaka!* naraa thought. 

 

Then luhan immediately look at naraa. Naraa notice it. "What?" Naraa ask. "Name." Luhan said. Naraa rolled her eyes. "Xi nara--" before naraa could finish her words, luhan cut her. "Not your names. The baby names." 

 

Naraa made a 'oops' sound. "Hm, im follow you." Naraa said. "Hm what about xi han soo?" Luhan ask. 

 

Naraa grew wide her eyes. "Wow. Fantastic name!" Naraa said. 

 

Luhan smile proudly. "So you agree?" Luhan ask for comfirmation. 

 

"Yeah." Naraa said and nod a few times. "Haha , okay then." Luhan said and wrote 'Xi Han Soo' at the 'baby's names'. 

 

The paper is complet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter