13~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What she texting baekhyun. It will make her embrass until she die.

1."yah baekhyun. You jerk. Come and take me. Miss you. Freaking miss you"

2." I was waiting for you! Palli. Isnt that girl you chose already die?"

3."lets get back?"

4."you think waiting here like a pabo is fun? Hell no"

5."baekhyun. I miss your warm lips"

6." Baekhyun mianhae if i have a mistake"

7."LET GETBACK YOU JERK?!! (#(_*@" (she was typo)

8. "Baekhyun let me give you to copy my work." (She remember when baekhyun was begging her because he want to copy her work. They study at the same class)

9."miss you"

10."miss you"

11." Getback.."

12. "Baekhyun my freaking hot handsome boyfriend loveyouu"

 

She never notice that she do that. It was her hands typing keep saying those word. Type and send. Thats what she do. Because she drunk. She dont know what is she doing acctually. It was luhan fault. Luhan the one who bring her to the bar. And let her drink a alcohol because thats was what he do if he miss someone or realeasing his tention. This is not the first time naraa got drunk but this time was so bad. Bad. She was drunk and she have done something that make her ambrass until she die.

Next morning ---

 

Naraa got a message. She notice it and open her eyes. She take her phone and checking who was sending her a message. '6 message 3 miss called', she gulp. She read the message - From baekhyun

1. "Huh? Miss are you okay?"

2. "Miss i think you was someone that i know before."

3. "Miss naraa, lets meet?"

4. " 'baekhyun freaking hot and handsome boyfriend?' What with that miss?"

5."did i was your boyfriend before?"

6. "Huh?!"

She checking her contacts's log. ' 3 miss called from Baekhyun '. She bite her lower lips, "why he send me those message? And call me for 3 times?" She asking her self. Then she open her sentbox and saw what she have sent to him. Her eyes grew wide and she closed using her palm. *what have i done! THIS. IS. BIG. MISTAKE!* She thought.

Sent to Baekhyun

"Im sorry baekhyun. That message mean nothing. My cousin pranks on me and send those message to you. Im sorry because they disturbing you at late night"

Receive from Baekhyun

"Its okay miss x)"

 

Naraa throw her phone away on the bed. She hold her forehead. Never expect i will do this if im drunking. Hm. *SAY. NO. TO. ALCOHOL. THAT THING TURN MY WORLD UPSIDE DOWN.* she thought.

 

Then luhan came to her room. She open the door and sit on her bed. "When will we get back to seoul?" Naraa ask. "This afternoon" luhan reply while sat on her messy bed, she immediately stood up and walk to the window. "Ugh really? We will leave this beautiful place?!" Naraa said and made a sad face. She was trying to forget what she have done last night. "Yeah. Why? Want to bring this beautiful place back home together?" Luhan . "Are you crazy?" She reply and look at the vast sea. Luhan burst into laugh. "Hey lets breakfirst and after that we will packing our luggage." Naraa nod. "Hm wait for a while." She said while take her towel and go to the bathroom and take a shower.

 

Luhan back to his room and have a shower too. After d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter