12~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I think im not doing a one because i dont know how to write xD

 

Naraa wake up. Her body a bit pain. *ow! Why i feel like this* naraa look beside her and see luhan body was shirtless. He just wear his boxer. Naraa immediately look away. *what happened to me?!* she look at her body. *im still wearing my clothes?* she wash her face and brush her teeth. She go out from the room and go towards the lobby because she want to check in new room, even her body still pain, she tried to walk. She dont want this thing happen again. Its not like she afraid if she will pregnant, she know that she will not pregnant. But she dont like doing that. Its remind her about baekhyun. She enter luhan room and pack her luggage, before she go out, she write something on note 'call me'.

 

She got out and enter the room that she rent. Its next to luhan's room. Naraa was waiting for luhan call her until she fell asleep. A few hours later, naraa got shock because her phone is ringing. She sit up and answer the call. "Hm?" She said while her eyes still close. "Where are you?" Luhan ask. Naraa grew wide her eyes and look around. *ugh im forgot that im moving to the next room.*. "Next room" she said. Luhan hung up. She get off her bed and wash her face. She look at the mirror, her neck are red everywhere. *ugh what the !* Then luhan press the bell of her room. She take the towel and put it around her neck. She embrass if luhan see her neck that full of a red mark. She open the door and luhan walk in. "Why you rent the new room? Our room is big enough for us" luhan said and sit on her bed. "What? Even its big enough, but i dont like it." Naraa said. "Why?" Luhan ask. "Because there no purple, my eyes were sick." Naraa said jokingly.

 

Luhan notice her towel around her neck, luhan pull the towel and he see the red mark. "Oops!" He said. Naraa immediately take the towel and cover her neck again, luhan burst into laugh. "Last night was so hot. Thank you." He said. Naraa immediately look away *welcome you ert!* she thought. "Lets go eat. Im hungry." Luhan said and look at naraa. Naraa shake her head because she forgot to bring her scarf to cover that red mark on her neck. "So you want to spend time in this room all days because of the red mark?" Luhan ask. She nod. *how he know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter