36~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After naraa done buying a food for her, luhan and his friend , she made her way home. After a few minutes driving , she already home. 

 

Once she step inside , there she can hear a noice from living room. She smile and walk to the kitchen. After putting a food on the dining table, she made her way to living room. 

 

"Oh noona!" Chen voice make all of them turn around accept luhan. Naraa smile. "Anyeonghaseyo." She said. All of them bow to her. She also bow. "Oh you are home.." luhan said. "Yaa... ah guys , i buy you a food. Go eat.." naraa said and smile. 

 

"Jinjja? Wah.. noona daebak!" Kai said. Naraa just smile holding her laugh. *they are too cute... i cant hold it..* she thought. 

 

Almost all of them go to the kitchen except luhan and tao who is sleeping. Naraa walk toward luhan. "Why dont you go eat with them?" Naraa ask. "Dont you see this?"luhan said and lift his hand a bit. Showing that han soo sleeping on his embrace. Naraa smile. 

 

"Aiyee.. why dont you told me.." naraa said and take han soo from his embrace. "Faster shower. I will wait for you and eat with you." Luhan said. "Ha? Its okay.. you eat first. I will eat later." Naraa said and turn around. Luhan shake his head even she doesnt see it.

 

She walk upstair and lay han soo in his room. She made her way to her room and take a shower. After done, she walk downstairs. She saw all of them gathered at the living room with alcohol on the table. *ooh? They are drunk already?* she thought. 

 

She just made her way to The kitchen. She got a shock seeing luhan at the table with phone on his hand. "Uh. What take so long?" Luhan said once he lift his head. "Uh??? Im showering.. of course its take a long time." Naraa said. "Hm okay.. lets eat." Luhan said. Naraa walk to dining table and sit infront of him.

 

Then both the of them start eating. "Sorry my friend drinking alcohol here.." luhan said while eating. "Its okay..." naraa said. "You good in japanese language right?" Luhan ask. "Ugh a bit.." naraa said. "Can you help me?" Luhan ask again. "Help you what?" Naraa ask back. "Someone give me a japanese language letter. I dont know how to read and understand..." luhan said. "Oh okay.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter