32~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After naraa done buying two stuff for min naa as her gift from luhan and naraa , naraa immediately made her way toward their car at the mall's parking lot. 

 

She open the passanger door at the back and keep the stuff on the passanger seat. She closed the door and open the driver door and sit. She look to luhan. He was close his eyes. *is he sleep?* naraa thought. 

 

Naraa ignore it and drive towards her house. After a few minute on their way, luhan sudden voice made her surprise. "What do you buy?" Luhan ask. "Huh? Aiyee. You make me surprise. Just a bear for you..." naraa said. 

 

"Hahaa sorry. Bear? Oh nice. Then what did you buy for her?" Luhan ask again. "Some exercise book." Naraa said. Luhan was shock. And look at the back. "What? Are you sure she will like it?" Luhan ask. "Hahaha... no.. but i want she to finish those book in 1 year.. if not , i will take away her phone. No matter what happen" naraa said. 

 

"Why are you being so sternly?" Luhan ask. "Cause i want her to be like me. She just waste her time with those gadget thing! I dont like it. Once she grown up, she will regret it. So i want she realize start from now." Naraa said. "Owww... caring aunty. I dont know what will happen to our baby soon as he grow up like min naa. Book 24 hours." Luhan sad joking. "Of course!" Naraa said. Both of them burst into laughing. 

 

Arrive at naraa's house-- 

 

*ahhh!! I miss this house!!!* naraa thought. She walk out from the car and take han soo from luhan. Luhan take the stuff that naraa buy a few hours ago and bring it inside together with naraa and han soo. 

 

"Anyeonghaseyo madam and sir" said the maid. "Anyeonghaseyo... long time no see ahjumma!" Naraa greet back while luhan just smile and nod. "Ah yeah.." said the maid. Naraa just smile and leave her, headed to living room. "Wow... this house decorated by baloon and ribbon~~~" naraa's voice made everyone at the dining room who prepairs the food surprise. 

 

"Aoh? She already here?" Min seok said after he hear naraa voice. "Nugu? Nugu?" Sehun ask. "That must be naraa.." jieun said , telling sehun that was nara. Their mom immediately stood up. "Jinjja she already here?" She said and walk to the living room. 

 

"Aigooo.." her mom said seing naraa placing han soo on the sofa slowly while luhan placing the present in the table. "Omma!" Naraa said and hug her mom. "Eommeonim.." luhan greet with a smile. "Oh.. wasseo~ where my grandson?" Her mom ask. Naraa release the hug. "There was he.." naraa said and point to the sofa where is han soo laying at. 

 

"Aigoo my grandson... so chubby

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter