3~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Naraa wake up after her phone alarm ringing. She got up and sit on 

her bed. She was thinking * hm, i have to know more about him, my future husband. Even i still dont want to het married , but its not a sin to know more about it. Oops! Him*

  She get off of her bed and take a towel and take a long shower. After she wearing her 'doctor' uniform, she go downstairs to have a breakfirst together with her family.   Once she saw them sitting , waiting for her, she greet them "Hey jieun eonnie, Min hyun (sehun's wife), baby, and mommmm!" They reply her greet "hey! Let have a breakfirst together! " jieun said . "Morning eonnie!" Min hyun said. "Anyeonghaseyo mama!" Min naa said while holding her pensel, doing her homework. "Hey there, sit, lets eat!" Her mom greet her.   Once she take a sit, " yah min naa! Why you do your homework now? Why dont you do that yesterday? Please pay attention for your homework and study. Do not play your Note II 24 hours! Im warning you!" She said with angry voice. Bu after look at her sweet face, Min naa doesnt scared at all.   "Mianhae mama. Nae. I will do my homework early after this" min naa said while pouting. Naraa nod. "Yah! Dont say like that! She have to play too, dont force her to keep study 24/7. I know you just use your time with homework and study. But she not like you. Dont force her" her mother said and make Naraa choked.    "Hm, whatever mom. Btw where is Sehun, Minseok oppa and Appa?" She ask her mother.   

"Ah.., they go to office early today, they have a meeting" her mother ask. Min naa, Min hyun and jieun just kept quiet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter