1~♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After get back from Seoul Hospital, Nara running straight to her room. Before she could throw her body on the bed, her mom call her.

 

"Naraa-ah! Come to my room, father and i have something to talk." Naraa got startled after hearing her mother voice. 

 

She sigh. She really tired. *omma let me rest first?* "nae omma!" She said while get off of her bed.

 

In her way to her parents room, she saw her brother and her niece walking towards her brother room. "Hey Minseok oppa! Where Jieun eonnie? Hey my baby girlll~ miss mama?" (Niece : Kim Min Naa. Minseok's daughter. Call Naraa Mama and call her real mother Omma.)

 

"Mama i miss youuuuuu~" Min naa said while do an aegyo. "Hey Naraa! Got back from work? Eonnie in my room." Minseok reply her.

 

"My cute baby, miss you too ~ nae oppa, mom call me. She said she have something to talk. I dont know what is it. Im going first, bye ~" Naraa said while running towards her parents room.

 

"Omma! Appa!" She greet them.

 

"My daughter! Sit here." Her father call her.

 

"Hm, wae ?" She said while sitting infront of her parent.

 

"Hm, Naraa-ah, omma have arranged an marriage for youu!" Her mother said with a wide smile. Her father also smile. 

 

Naraa immediately stood up. "Nae omma?! You know i have something to care about? My work, my family, there no time to think about that Marriage! I never ever want that marriage!!!" Naraa said angrily. 

 

 

 

 

 

Her father stood up and hold Naraa hands, try to calm her. "My sweet daughter, dont be like t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter