29~ ♥

Unexpected Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once naraa enter the hospital, she heard the workers in the hospital talking about new doctors transfer there. 

 

"What a new doctor?" Naraa asking some of nurse there. 

 

"Oh. Its new doctors who transfer here. And he wil be your partner. Since you are alone doctor-nim." She replied. 

 

Every doctor in this hospital have their partner and have to changing shift. Night to morning and morning to night. since naraa alone , sha only have to work office hours. And now she got a new partner so she have to changing shift every week. 

 

She nod and sigh. *oh. What if my shift is night turn? I have to leave han soo to luhan alone? Poor them.* she thought. She sigh again and again. She feel like she has burden him.

 

*i have to discuss with him tonight* naraa thought. 

 

She walk to the counter. "Can i have the new doctor file?" Naraa ask the nurse. "Oh you mean your partner?" The nurse ask. Naraa nod. The nurse walk away and take the file in the drawer. After she got it, she pass it to naraa. 

 

Naraa close her eyes and begging her partner is a girl. After she done praying, she open the file slowly. Once she open it , her eyes being widely. 

 

*its... byun baekhyun?!! Why him?!!. I know this is not! This is not! My partner is another one! Please!* she begging inside her heart. She close the file hardly and walk away. 

 

She walk in her office and lock the door. She remember her university life, she take the same course with him, BYUN BAEKHYUN. *why he have to transfer here? And why he have toBe my partner? Is that a fate or something being arranged by someone? Or him? Please god. I dont want to fall for him again. Please god...* naraa thought. She sit on the floor and begging. 

 

She cry a bit. She really dont want him to be her partner, because she and him will have to do any operation together. All together. Before this naraa didnt do any operations since her partner has resign. And now she have to do it with her ex. That was so hurt. 

 

Naraa close her eyes. Take a deep breath, and try to stood up. She take tissue on the table and wipe away her tears. She open her door and walk out and headed to restroom. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter