Chapter 2

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

Hey....

Everything was black and you felt warm.

Hey!

You slowly opened your eyes and then suddenly everything came back to you. 

You sat up, knocking someone over. Looking over, there was a guy getting to his feet. He brushed the snow off of his pants. 'Wait a minute, snow?' You thought to yourself as you looked around. The sky was dark blue and it was snowing. But the snow was, warm. There were no buildings around and there was nothing but trees. Clearly you were not at home anymore.

"Are you okay?" The man asked, he reached his hand out for you to grab. You grabbed his hand and he helped you up. 

"What was that hole!?" You quickly asked him. He looked at you confused.

"Hey just calm down, let's just start off slow. What's your name?"

" ------ " You said.

" ------ ? That's cute. I'm Hoon," He smiled.

"Where are we?"

"We're in Neverland silly, where else would we be?" He waited a few seconds before answering.

"Neverland!? I must have hit my head when I fell." You told yourself as you placed a hand on your forehead.

"Um, you are from here, right?" He asked you, a little bit worried. You shook your head to his question. He stepped back. 

"Where are you from then?"

"Uh..... Earth?" Hoon gasped at your answer. 

"Here, let's take you back to the castle. I'm sure the others will know what to do," He said, more to himself, as he pulled you along. Not too long after, you arrived in front of a big castle. 'Woah, he lives here?' you thought to yourself. Hoon opened the big doubled-doors and led you inside. The house didn't look as big as it did on the outside. You heard multiple voices in the distance. Soon you reached another set of doors and when they opened the voices were coming from that room. Hoon walked in first and you slowly followed right behind him. The living room was huge, one wall was lined with just windows. A big leather couch took up the middle of the floor, with a matching recliner across from it. Both faced the wall with a big flatscreen tv resting on top of the big fireplace. The other walls were decorated with pictures and bookshelves. Looking around the room, you didn't notice it was also filled with a bunch of strangers.

"There you are Hoon," a boy with short black hair said. All of the boys looked over and the room became silent when they noticed you standing there. 

"Uh, hey guys," Hoon waved awkwardly. 

"Who is this lovely girl?" A boy stood up and walked over to you. He was a lot bigger than the others and smiled kindly. 

"Her name is  ------ , Eli. She's um, not from here," Hoon held your hand to make you less nervous.

"Where are you from then?"

"She's from..... Earth. I found her in the snow." Hoon answered for you. Everyone's mouths opened and their eyes looked like they were going to pop out of their heads at any time.

'This isn't going to end well,' you thought to yourself.