Chapter 3

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

There were seven strangers standing around you, just staring. You looked down, not knowing what to say. One of the boys came over and sat down next you. He had dark brown hair with even darker brown highlights. The other boys stayed back. He slung his arm around you and smiled. 

"I'm sure you have a lot of questions, -------- . But let's start off with introductions."

"Shin Soohyun, the leader of our group, U Kiss. Nice to meet you," He smiled as stood up and bowed in front of you. 

"That's Eli, Aj, Kevin, Kiseop, Dongho, and you already know Hoon," Soohyun pointed to each of the boys. They each waved and smiled to you, all except the one named Dongho. You looked at their faces to try and remember their names.

"Care to explain how you got here?" Soohyun asked. The others sat down to hear your story.

"I'm out," Dongho said and he went down a hallway on the other side of the room. The others looked after him for a few seconds before turning back to you. 

"Don't mind him, he's not as mean as he seems," the blonde boy, Kevin, told you. You told them everything that happened that day. They all listened carefully, trying to put everything together. 

"I have never heard of an invisible wall before," Aj thought out loud.

"What's going to happen?" You asked, starting to become worried. Everyone looked over to Soohyun as he shifted in his chair.

"There's not much we can do until we figure out what the invisible wall means. With that being said, you're welcome to stay here until we can get some answers."

"It'll be interesting living with a human!" Kevin cheered. Your eyes grew wide. 

"Human?" you chocked out the word. He used the word so lightly, like he wasn't one himself. Hoon came over and sat next to you. 

"You are a human, silly girl." Hoon chuckled as he ruffled your hair.

"But you guys are humans too, right?" you asked. They all looked at you and started to laugh.

"Of course not. This is Neverland! There's no humans here." Kevin stuck his tongue out playfully.

"Then... what are you?"

"We're U Kiss, the princes of Neverland!" Kiseop smiled and gave you a peace sign. You sighed and rubbed your eyes. Everything they told you started to sink in and you became overtired. The others began what they were doing before you came in. Soohyun noticed you yawning.

"You must be tired, follow me."

You followed him down the same hallway that Dongho had walked down earlier. You walked past a few doors and turned a corner to find more doors. He stopped right in front of the second to last door in the hallway. He unlocked the door and turned the light on. It took a few seconds before it flickered on. The furniture looked brand new. The bed was surrounded by light grey curtains. The closet took up an entire wall. The window was also covered with a light grey curtain to match the bed. There was a chair in the corner with a vanity table. The walls were a baby blue color. The carpet was as soft as the snow that was outside. Some of the furnature even had plastic covering it.

"This can be your room, ------. I hope you like it" Soohyun smiled. You explored the room and stretched your arms out. 

"Are you sure it's okay if I stay here? I don't want to bother you guys," you asked him.

"Where else are you going to stay?" He asked, amused. You shrugged your shoulders. 

"Besides, a human has no chance all on their own out there. Get some rest, okay," He smiled before he left. You plopped down onto the bed and put the pillow over your head. 'Great! I'm stuck here. How will I get home? Can I even be sure I can get home?' You thought to yourself. Asking all of the obvious questions in your head, you finally fell asleep.