Chapter 4

This Isn't Your Peter Pan Neverland

The next morning you woke up and laughed to yourself. 'What a strange dream,' you thought as you pulled the blanket off of you. You looked around the room and realized everything that happened wasn't a dream. You jumped out of bed and ran over to the window. Pulling back the curtain you saw the dark blue sky. It was still snowing outside. The snow made everything glisten. You opened the window and leaned out to get a better look. The air was warm against your skin. There was a path that led through the trees, outlined with lamp-posts. 'I wonder where that leads'. To the left there was a fenced area with multiple stakes sticking through the ground. It was some kind of garden that was covered up by the snow. Other than that, there was nothing else to look at, but the view was still breath-taking. 

Closing the window you went to leave the room when you noticed a pile of clothes neatly folded on the dresser. There was a note on top of them. 

Good morning ------ !

I hope you don't mind me coming in while you were sleeping. You look so cute in your sleep! I'm sure Hoon thought the same thing when he found you in the snow kekeke. Anyways, here's some clothes for you to change into. Sorry if they're a little baggy.

- Kevin

You changed into the clothes and looked into the wall mirror. It was just a dark green T-shirt and a pair of jeans, but you were still thankful. Standing at the vanity, you brushed your hair and played with the other beauty products that were already there. Once you looked at least half awake, you slowly opened the door and looked down the hall. You tried to remember which way to turn but you bumped into someone as you turned the corner. 

"Watch it," Dongho said as he regained his balance. 

"Sorry!" You bowed in front of him. He left without saying another word. 'I should stay away from him for now'.

You finally made it to the living room where you were last night. Aj and Kiseop were watching TV and Kevin was playing a game on his phone. You sat down on the couch next to him.

"Um, thanks for the clothes," you nervously thanked him. He looked up from his phone and winked before messing up your hair. 

"Here you go! Your first breakfast in Neverland," Eli said as he walked in from another door. He handed you a plate stacked with pancakes. They were covered in butter and syrup. The smell filled up the room and Aj turned around and pouted. 

"Why not make me some pancakes?" He asked Eli. Eli stuck his tongue out before walking away. Kiseop turned around as well and they watched as you ate the pancakes. When you finished eating, you took the plate through the door that Eli came out of and entered the kitchen. It looked like a normal kitchen in a house back at home. There was a long table on the other side of the room surrounded by chairs. Everything looked brand new, all of the appliances and countertops were sparkling. You placed the plate in the sink and turned around to see Soohyun and Hoon walking in through a side door, laughing about something. You went back to the living room and sat back down on the couch. Kevin was still playing his game. The only sound that filled the room was the TV. When a commercial came on you gathered up enough courage to speak.

"So what exactly is Neverland? It doesn't look the same as I remember?" You asked. Soohyun walked in with Hoon and laughed at your statement.

"------ , this isn't the Peter Pan Neverland you probably heard about," Hoon said.

"There's no pirates, no lost boys, no flying, and definitely no pixie dust," Kiseop added. You glanced out the large window and sighed. 

"How come it's always snowing then?"

"Because Aj likes the snow," Kevin said, not looking away from his phone. 

"What?"

"I can control the weather, -------." Aj smiled.

"You have superpowers?!"

"What kind of princes would we be if we didn't?"

"Soohyun has the power of fire, Kiseop can control emotions, I can heal people, Eli controls lightning, Aj controls the weather, Hoon has telekinesis, and Dongho can control ice," Kevin explained.

'What did I get myself into?' You wondered, trying to piece everything together.

"Come on, let's show you around!" Kevin pulled you up and dragged you to the door, the others right behind.